|The content of this article or section is canon|
The content of this article or section is Star Trek canon referenced in the game or its lore. However, it does not directly appear in Star Trek Online. Broader Star Trek lore can be looked up on Memory Alpha and Memory Beta.
Personal history[edit | edit source]
- In 2366, then-Commander Tomalak commanded a D'deridex Battlecruiser during two encounters with the Federation starship U.S.S. Enterprise-D in the Romulan Neutral Zone, first at the Galorndon Core System, then at the Nelvana system.
- In 2370, Tomalak granted the Enterprise-D permission to enter the neutral zone to investigate an anti-time eruption in the Devron system.
- Fleet Commander Tomalak served as proconsul under Praetor Tal'aura.
- In 2382 the Praetor orders him to recapture the worlds of the secessionist Imperial Romulan State. Tomalak appoints Admiral Taris as his second-in-command.
- Tomalak's fleet suffers a sound defeat against Donatra's forces at the Battle of Xanitla. Taris defects to the Imperial State, taking twelve ships with her (2383).
- As a reward for his decades of service, Tal'aura grants Tomalak retirement to his rural estates in 2384.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Romulan Star Empire (25th century)
|Details||Romulan Star Empire (25th century) • Romulan • Reman • Hirogen • Rator III • Gasko Station • Tal Shiar • Romulan History|
|Ground Forces||Romulan Analyst • Technician • Recruit (Romulan) • Uhlan • Sublieutenant Medic • Centurion • Centurion Engineer • Centurion Medic • Centurion Scientist • Subcommander • Subcommander Engineer • Subcommander Scientist • Commander • Romulan Captain|
|Starships||Romulan Shuttle • Scorpion Fighter • T'varo Light Warbird • Mogai Heavy Warbird • D'deridex Battlecruiser • Scimitar Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Arranhu • Charva • Hakeev • Janek • Khaiel N'Vek • Khiana • Ruul • Sela • Taris • Tarsen|
|NPC starships||I.R.W. Aethra • I.R.W. Areinnye • I.R.W. Esemar • I.R.W. Falcata • I.R.W. Khnial • I.R.W. Leahval • I.R.W. Rea • Sela's Armed Freighter • I.R.W. Sithesh|