- This article is about the consumable ship device. For other uses, see To'Duj Fighter (disambiguation).
[To'Duj Fighters] is a consumable space combat pet that launches To'Duj class fighters which attack your selected target. It has multiple charges allowing the player to launch up to 10 waves of three fighters before the device is consumed.
Description[edit | edit source]
Launches three To'Duj Fighters. To'Duj Fighters have disruptor pulse cannons, and micro photon torpedoes. To'Duj Fighters will attack your selected target and will continue to attack that target until you have no target selected or the target is destroyed.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Targets Foe
- 10km Range
- 5 Min Recharge
- Charges: 50
- Max 6 fighters deployed at one time
Abilities[edit | edit source]
This device grants the ability Launch To'Duj Fighters when equipped.
Availability[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The level of the To'Duj Fighters launched by this device scales as the player increases in level.
- Small craft such as shuttles are not able to hold fighters to launch during combat.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- [Hangar - To'Duj Fighters]
- [Hangar - Advanced To'Duj Fighters]
- [Hangar - Elite To'Duj Fighters]
- To'Duj Fighter (Mob)
- To'Duj Fighter (playable) (playable small craft)