Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Missions Involved[edit | edit source]
- “Blood of Ancients”: Several Thralls assist Herald forces during their attack on New Romulus.
- “Brotherhood of the Sword”: Several Thralls are among the Herald ground forces in the invasion of First City on Qo'noS.
- “House Pegh”: Several Thralls are among the Herald forces that are fought inside the Dinasia facility.
- “Time in a Bottle”: Several Thralls are among the Herald forces on the Kyana Moon.
- “Broken Circle”: Several Thralls are among the other Herald forces aboard the Iconian Flagship.
Tips for Battling Thralls[edit | edit source]
- Herald Thralls can attack using their Herald Antiproton Beam projectors, but will periodically use gateways to appear behind you and attack with melee strikes. It is advisable to keep moving, and stay on watch for Herald Thralls attacking you from behind.
[edit | edit source]
|Details||Iconian • Bluegill • Dewan • Elachi • Herald • Solanae • Andromeda Dyson Sphere • Iconia • Iconian gateway • World Heart|
|Ground Forces||Swarmer • Construct • Fused Construct • Thrall • Defiler • Harbinger|
|Starships||Swarmer • Iconian Probe • Mir Fighter • Baltim Raider • Quas Cruiser • Vonph Battleship • Iaidon Dreadnought|
|NPCs||M'Tara • T'Ket • L'Miren • B'Tren • K'Wenn • S'Kenn • T'Lerr • V'Lar|