- This page is for the NPC ship. See Tholian Widow Fighter for the playable ship.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Of all Tholian starships in service in the 25th century, the Widow Fighter resembles the 22nd century and 23rd century web spinners the most. Thus, the Widow Fighter has the iconic three-sided geometry that defines the Tholian design lineage.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- Widows are among the Tholian ships attacking a starbase in:
- “Beta Lankal System Patrol”: Widows attempt to capture ancient artifacts from the Beta Lankal System.
- “Archer System Patrol”: Widows are among a Tholian fleet attacking Romulan Republic vessels in the Archer System.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tholian ships are named for types of spiders - in this case, the Black Widow.
- Tholian Recluses are capable of launching Widows to aid them in combat, so players are likely to encounter Widows whenever facing a Recluse.
|Details||Tholian Assembly • Tholian • Tholia • Nukara Prime • Azure Nebula • Interphasic Rift|
|Ground Forces||Tholian Trapper • Tholian Ensign • Tholian Lieutenant • Tholian Commander • Tholian Captain|
|Starships||Tholian Widow • Tholian Mesh Weaver • Tholian Orb Weaver (Mob) • Tholian Recluse • Tholian Tarantula|
|NPCs||Inmate 91856 • Tholian Project Leader • Tholian Queen|
|NPC starships||Azar • Ikukube • Iskel • Ketus • Lelkene • Loskene • Naskeel • Presa Gran • Saphene • Seldspar • Tholian Flagship • Tik'r • Zagristi • Zlo'Pauk|