Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- This article is about the NPC battleship. For the playable vessel, see Tholian Recluse Carrier.
The Tholian Recluse, also known as the Recluse Carrier or Recluse Battleship, is a battleship class used by the Tholian Assembly. They are 871 metres long, larger than most other Tholian ships but still dwarfed by the monstrous Tarantulas.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- Recluses are among the Tholian ships attacking a starbase in:
- “Azure Nebula Rescue”: Recluses are among the Tholian ships guarding captured Romulan ships in the Azure Nebula.
- “The Vault: Ensnared”: Recluses compose part of a Tholian fleet attempting to capture The Vault.
- “Beta Lankal System Patrol”: Recluses attempt to capture ancient artifacts from the Beta Lankal System.
- “Archer System Patrol”: A Recluse leads the first of several waves of Tholian ships attacking Romulan Republic vessels in the Archer System.
- “Temporal Ambassador”: A Recluse is among a group of Tholian ships that attack the U.S.S Enterprise-C as she attempts to return to her own time. One also appears when the player attempts to scan a temporal anomaly at the beginning of the mission.
- “Sunrise”: A Recluse traps Kal Dano's timeship in a Tholian web in order to steal the Tox Uthat.
- “Stormbound”: A Recluse uses the Tox Uthat to destroy the star of the Na'kuhl System. The player and Kal Dano disable and board the ship to retrieve the device.
- “Crystalline Catastrophe”: Recluses are among a Tholian fleet attempting to defend the Crystalline Entity.
- Recluses are part of Tholian forces engaged in Deep Space Encounters in the Alpha Quadrant.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tholian ships are named for types of spiders - in this case, the Recluse.
- Recluse Battleships have a 15% chance of creating an interphasic rift (through which Terran Empire ships will appear) upon destruction.
|Details||Tholian Assembly • Tholian • Tholia • Nukara Prime • Azure Nebula • Interphasic Rift|
|Ground Forces||Tholian Trapper • Tholian Ensign • Tholian Lieutenant • Tholian Commander • Tholian Captain|
|Starships||Tholian Widow • Tholian Mesh Weaver • Tholian Orb Weaver (Mob) • Tholian Recluse • Tholian Tarantula|
|NPCs||Inmate 91856 • Tholian Project Leader • Tholian Queen|
|NPC starships||Azar • Ikukube • Iskel • Ketus • Lelkene • Loskene • Naskeel • Presa Gran • Saphene • Seldspar • Tholian Flagship • Tik'r • Zagristi • Zlo'Pauk|