Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Tholian Incursion (also called Tholian Invasion) is a level-50 adventure zone on the class-Y planet Nukara Prime in the Nukara System which is located in the Boreth Sector of the Beta Quadrant. It requires players of all factions to counter an invasion attempt by the Tholian Assembly and contains several missions of different difficulties separated into an exterior and an interior subzone. The hostile environment of Nukara Prime also requires the player to wear an Environmental Suit.
Missions[edit | edit source]
Interior and Exterior missions of the Tholian Incursion reward varying amounts of Nukara Marks , a Tholian Equipment Requisition, and have varying cooldowns based on difficulty. While the Bonus Marks Event is active, the amount of marks rewarded by these missions is increased. Both [Hard] missions are accessed via the PvE Queue.
|Mission Type||Normal Rewards||Tholian Equipment Requisition||Cooldown|
|[Zone Wide]||varies||none||see below|
Only one [Zone Wide] mission is available at a time, but it has no cooldown while it is available.
Exterior[edit | edit source]
- [Easy] “Industrial Espionage”
- [Easy] “Scientific Sabotage”
- [Medium] “Rescuing Redshirts”
- [Medium] “Closing Doors”
- [Hard] “Transdimensional Tactics”
Interior[edit | edit source]
- [Easy] “Indentured Dismissal”
- [Easy] “Interspacial Inquiry”
- [Medium] “Scorched Science”
- [Medium] “Reading Reconnaissance”
- [Hard] “Scheduled Self Destruct”
Zone Wide[edit | edit source]
- [Zone Wide] “Mineral Matters”: 20 , 640
- [Zone Wide] “Thinning the Hive” (50 kills): 10
- [Zone Wide] “Thinning the Hive” (100 kills): 15
- [Zone Wide] “Thinning the Hive” (250 kills): 640
Maps[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A Tholian Ensign guarding a rift