Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Tethys-class Bioship is a massive Undine Bio-Dreadnought and one of the largest vessels in the Undine armada, second only to the titanic Planet Killer. Although Undine Psi Lords rely heavily on Nicor Bioships and Dromias Bio-Cruisers to take down their enemies, these Bio-Dreadnought can sometimes be just what is needed to turn the fight in their favor. Equipped with a vast array of abilities, Tethys Bio-Dreadnoughts present a clear threat to the species of the Normal Space.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Emergency Power to Engines
- Evasive Maneuvers
- Polarize Hull III
- Bio Energy Transfer
- Bioship Regeneration
- Create Fluidic Rift
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||322 640||709 808||2 531 113|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Diplomatic Orders”: The Undine Infiltrator impersonating Ambassador Sokketh retreats to his ship after being defeated by the player. The player's ship must survive the Bio-Dreadnought's attack long enough for reinforcements to arrive.
- “Fleet Alert”: Tethys-class Bio-Dreadnoughts lead the Undine forces attacking a Starbase. Defeating all five earns you the "Undine Siege Breaker" accolade.
- “A Step Between Stars”: A sudden Undine appearence catches the player off guard. In a fight till death, player is forced to push back the Undine attack force to prevent the fall of both the Alpha and Beta Quadrant.
- Undine Battlezone: Tethys-class Bio-Dreadnought are part of an Undine Bioship Armada, which is tasked with opening rifts to Fluidic Space.
- “Surface Tension”: Undine forces led by the Psi Lord only known as Eric Cooper attack Earth and Qo'noS. With the assistance from U.S.S. Voyager and a joint Federation-Klingon-Romulan Task Force, player pushes the Undine back. However, they continue pushing into Alpha and Beta Quadrants, often attacking worlds such as Andoria, Gornar, Ferenginar and Cardassia.
- “Undine Assault”: Tethys-class Bio-Dreadnought take part in attacks against several high-profile species of Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- “Viscous Cycle”: Tethys-class Bio-Dreadnought are seen defending the Undine Shipyards from and Alliance attack.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In Greek Mythology, Tethys is the name of a sea goddess.
|Details||Undine • NGC-2447 System • Fluidic space • Undine Base • Pelia Sector|
|Ground Forces||Recruit • Guardian • Officer • Psi Warrior • Battle Leader • Unit Commander • Psi Commander • Undine Infiltrator • Overseer • War Master • Psi Master|
|Starships||Dactylus Bioship • Dahut Frigate • Nicor Bioship • Dromias Bio-Cruiser • Vila Heavy Bioship • Tethys Bio-Dreadnought • Planet Killer|
|NPCs||Eric Cooper • E'genn • Designate 4187 • Designate 3020 • Sokketh • T'Vala • T'Vix • Zelle|
|NPC starships||Command Bioship • Elbe • Merak • Nykus • Osip • Zittau|