Terran Rhode Island Science Vessel
This article or section is missing one or more images.
It should include in-game screenshots, UI icons, character portraits, maps and/or custom illustrations. For details on what type of images to include, see image guidlines.
- This article is about the NPC ships. For the playable vessel, see Mirror Universe Science Vessel Retrofit.
The Imperial Rhode Island Science Vessel is a small sized, moderately armed starship equivalent to the Federation Rhode Island Science Vessel. These ships make up a sizable part of the Terran Empire's assault fleets.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
Missions involed[edit | edit source]
- “Jabberwocky”: Science Vessels may appear to attack the player in the Mirror Badlands
- Terran Rhode Island Science Vessels appear among the Terran vessels through the Badlands Battlezone.
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Science Vessels patrol the area around Bajor VII to defend Captain O'Brien's mining operations.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Several Science Vessels harass transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: Science Vessels patrol the Arawath System, guarding the trans-dimensional portal. In the mirror universe, several science vessels engage forces of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: Numerous Terran Rhode Island Science Vessels participate in an assault on Vauthil Station.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|(Need Image)||Rhode Island-class||I.S.S. Rhode Island (default)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Rhode Island Science Vessels, among other Imperial ships, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.