We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Terran Rhode Island Science Vessel
This article or section is missing one or more images.
It should include in-game screenshots, UI icons, character portraits, maps and/or custom illustrations. For details on what type of images to include, see image guidlines.
- This article is about the NPC ships. For the playable vessel, see Mirror Universe Science Vessel Retrofit.
The Imperial Rhode Island Science Vessel is a small sized, moderately armed starship equivalent to the Federation Rhode Island Science Vessel. These ships make up a sizable part of the Terran Empire's assault fleets.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
Missions involed[edit | edit source]
- “Jabberwocky”: Science Vessels may appear to attack the player in the Mirror Badlands
- Terran Rhode Island Science Vessels appear among the Terran vessels through the Badlands Battlezone.
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Science Vessels patrol the area around Bajor VII to defend Captain O'Brien's mining operations.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Several Science Vessels harass transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: Science Vessels patrol the Arawath System, guarding the trans-dimensional portal. In the mirror universe, several science vessels engage forces of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: Numerous Terran Rhode Island Science Vessels participate in an assault on Vauthil Station.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|(Need Image)||Rhode Island-class||I.S.S. Rhode Island (default)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Rhode Island Science Vessels, among other Imperial ships, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.