Terran Prometheus Class Escort
The Imperial Terran Prometheus Class Escort is a medium-sized, heavily armed vessel equivalent to the Federation Prometheus Class Escort. Being an escort, the ship is highly maneuverable and an outspoken damage-dealer. Thus, the Terran Prometheus Class Escort's weakness are its shields.
Imperial vessels are typically armed with Phaser Beam Arrays and Quantum Torpedo Launchers, and have been observed using Beam Array: Fire at Will II and Torpedo High Yield II. Terran Prometheus Class Escorts can also use the Multi-Vector Assault Mode .
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Fire at Will II
- Cannon: Rapid Fire II
- Cannon: Scatter Volley III
- Point Defense System
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Multi-Vector Assault Mode
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- Terran Prometheus Class Escorts appear throughout the Badlands Battlezone.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|(Need Image)||Prometheus-class||I.S.S. Prometheus (default)|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On June 29th, 2012, the appearance of all Terran ships was redone.
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Escorts, among other Imperial vessels, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.