We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Terran Prometheus Class Escort
The Imperial Terran Prometheus Class Escort is a medium-sized, heavily armed vessel equivalent to the Federation Prometheus Class Escort. Being an escort, the ship is highly maneuverable and an outspoken damage-dealer. Thus, the Terran Prometheus Class Escort's weakness are its shields.
Imperial vessels are typically armed with Phaser Beam Arrays and Quantum Torpedo Launchers, and have been observed using Beam Array: Fire at Will II and Torpedo High Yield II. Terran Prometheus Class Escorts can also use the Multi-Vector Assault Mode.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Fire at Will II
- Cannon: Rapid Fire II
- Cannon: Scatter Volley III
- Point Defense System
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Multi-Vector Assault Mode
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- Terran Prometheus Class Escorts appear throughout the Badlands Battlezone.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|(Need Image)||Prometheus-class||I.S.S. Prometheus (default)|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On June 29th, 2012, the appearance of all Terran ships was redone.
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Escorts, among other Imperial vessels, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.