Terran Odyssey Dreadnought Cruiser
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Fire at Will III
- Emergency Power to Shields III
- Gravity Well I
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Torpedo: Spread II
- Tractor Beam
Hull[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Odyssey-class Dreadnoughts are among the Imperial ships harassing Federation supply lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- "Tholian Incursion": An Odyssey has been captured by the Tholian Assembly, and is being held in a subterranean cavern on Nukara Prime.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: The Odyssey-class dreadnoughts I.S.S. Spock, I.S.S. Sato, I.S.S. O'Brien and I.S.S. Sisko are among the possible flagships that lead an invasion into the Prime Universe at Vauthil Station.
- "Badlands Battlezone": The flagship, the I.S.S. Enterprise commanded by Admiral Leeta, leads an incursion in the Badlands. Several Odyssey class dreadnoughts can appear when attacking and defending each point of the Battlezone.
- “Temporal Reckoning”: The player engages the I.S.S. Enterprise at New Khitomer in the 28th Century, though is forced to disengage when the ship joins up with a massive Temporal Liberation Front armada.
- “Ragnarok”: The I.S.S. Enterprise is among the TLF forces involved in the Battle of Procyon V; during the battle the Enterprise sends boarding parties aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise-J which the player must repel.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
I.S.S. Odyssey (default)
Note[edit | edit source]
- The Odyssey-class dreadnought being held by the Tholians does not have a name or registry number printed on its hull. Thus its identity is unknown.
- The I.S.S. Enterprise-F was originally planned to be the boss for the “Mirror Universe Incursion” event, but was ultimately replaced by the Galaxy-X-class I.S.S. Stadi. The March 2014 revamp of this mission introduced several ships of this class, one of which the player may face in the final wave of the mission. The I.S.S. Enterprise eventually appeared in the Badlands Battlezone in October 2015.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The I.S.S. Enterprise in the Battle of Procyon V.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Odyssey Dreadnought Cruiser (prime counterpart)
- Terran Galaxy Dreadnought Cruiser (another Terran dreadnought design)