Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Terran Nebula Class Science Vessel
This article or section is missing one or more images.
It should include in-game screenshots, UI icons, character portraits, maps and/or custom illustrations. For details on what type of images to include, see image guidlines.
The Imperial Nebula Class Science Vessel is a medium sized, moderately armed starship equivalent to the Nebula Class Science Vessel. These ships make up a sizable part of the Terran Empire's assault fleets.
Imperial vessels have been seen using Ability: Feedback Pulse and are typically armed with Phaser Beam Arrays and Photon Torpedo Launchers. Terran Nebula Class Science Vessels also make use of Tractor Beam Repulsors.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- Nebula Class Science Vessels appear often in the Badlands Battlezone at the Power Station Points, using their Tractor Repulsors to keep players away from the Power Station.
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Science Vessels patrol the area around Bajor VII to defend Captain O'Brien's mining operations.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Several Science Vessels harass transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: Science Vessels patrol the Arawath System, guarding the trans-dimensional portal. In the mirror universe, several science vessels engage forces of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: Numerous Terran Nebula Class Science Vessels participate in an assault on Vauthil Station.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|Nebula-class||I.S.S. Nebula (default)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Science Vessels, among other Imperial ships, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.
- Concurrent with the update of the Prime Universe Nebula-class, the Terran Nebula-class was also redone.