Terran Nebula Class Science Vessel
This article or section is missing one or more images.
It should include in-game screenshots, UI icons, character portraits, maps and/or custom illustrations. For details on what type of images to include, see image guidlines.
The Imperial Nebula Class Science Vessel is a medium sized, moderately armed starship equivalent to the Nebula Class Science Vessel. These ships make up a sizable part of the Terran Empire's assault fleets.
Imperial vessels have been seen using Ability: Feedback Pulse and are typically armed with Phaser Beam Arrays and Photon Torpedo Launchers. Terran Nebula Class Science Vessels also make use of Tractor Beam Repulsors .
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- Nebula Class Science Vessels appear often in the Badlands Battlezone at the Power Station Points, using their Tractor Repulsors to keep players away from the Power Station.
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Science Vessels patrol the area around Bajor VII to defend Captain O'Brien's mining operations.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Several Science Vessels harass transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: Science Vessels patrol the Arawath System, guarding the trans-dimensional portal. In the mirror universe, several science vessels engage forces of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: Numerous Terran Nebula Class Science Vessels participate in an assault on Vauthil Station.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|Nebula-class||I.S.S. Nebula (default)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Science Vessels, among other Imperial ships, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.
- Concurrent with the update of the Prime Universe Nebula-class, the Terran Nebula-class was also redone.