We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Terran Multi-Mission Explorer
This article or section is missing one or more images.
It should include in-game screenshots, UI icons, character portraits, maps and/or custom illustrations. For details on what type of images to include, see image guidlines.
Multi-Mission Explorers are a line of advanced Terran Empire battleships. Though technically science vessels, they are capable of surviving -- and dealing -- damage on the same level as the (no longer existing) Typhoon-class battleship.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Feedback Pulse II
- Photonic Shockwave Torpedo
- Tachyon Beam II
- Multidimensional Graviton Shield
- Fermion Field
- Quantum Field Focus Phaser
- Launch Danube Runabouts
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- Terran Multi-Mission Explorers appear throughout the Badlands Battlezone, supporting other Terran Vessels.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On June 29th, 2012, the appearance of all Terran ships was redone.
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Escorts, among other Imperial vessels, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.