Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Terran Multi-Mission Explorer
This article or section is missing one or more images.
It should include in-game screenshots, UI icons, character portraits, maps and/or custom illustrations. For details on what type of images to include, see image guidlines.
Multi-Mission Explorers are a line of advanced Terran Empire battleships. Though technically science vessels, they are capable of surviving -- and dealing -- damage on the same level as the (no longer existing) Typhoon-class battleship.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Feedback Pulse II
- Photonic Shockwave Torpedo
- Tachyon Beam II
- Multidimensional Graviton Shield
- Fermion Field
- Quantum Field Focus Phaser
- Launch Danube Runabouts
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- Terran Multi-Mission Explorers appear throughout the Badlands Battlezone, supporting other Terran Vessels.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On June 29th, 2012, the appearance of all Terran ships was redone.
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Escorts, among other Imperial vessels, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.