Terran Gravimetric Inducer
Used in Terran Tack Force reputation projects. Can be used to obtain Mk XII gear, or turned in for Dilithium Ore.
Terran Gravimetric Inducer are awarded by completing a Special Task Force on Advanced or Elite difficulty.
Item information[edit | edit source]
Terran Gravimetric Inducers are used by the Terran Empire's invasion force to manipulate the plasma storms and other natural phenomona within the Badlands. The Terran Task Force is interested in salvaging recovered inducers to subvert a valuable strategic advantage to the enemy.
Earned by completing a missions that Support the Terran Task Force. Used as input for obtaining Mk XII gear from Terran Task Force reputation projects.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Terran Gravimetric Inducer can be earned by various means. Ways of obtaining in detail are:
- Complete the time-limited Event 'Mirror Invasion' (Advanced) - 1 TGI
- Badlands Battlezone
- Complete 'Counterpoint' (Advanced) - 1 TGI
- Complete 'Counterpoint' (Elite) - 2 TGI
- Complete 'Assault on Terrok Nor' (Advanced) - 1 TGI
- Complete 'Assault on Terrok Nor' (Elite) - 2 TGI
- Chance of dropping from a Terran Task Force Requisition Pack
- Complete a Reputation Upgrade Project to convert 100 Terran Task Force marks into 1 TGI (once per day).
Usage[edit | edit source]
The following Terran Task Force requisition projects require Terran Gravimetric Inducer as part of their requirements:
Additional costs for each item are
- 500, 9,000 and 40,000 for ground items
- 500, 15,000 and 30,000 for ground items
- 750, 32,500 and 40,000 for space items