Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Terran Galaxy Dreadnought Cruiser
The Galaxy-X-class Dreadnought is a powerful dreadnought design used by the Terran Empire's Imperial Starfleet. They are based on the Galaxy-class Cruiser, and owing to their size, strength and firepower the Galaxy-X is one of the flagship classes of the Terran Empire.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Fire at Will III
- Emergency Power to Shields III
- Gravity Well I
- Phaser Spinal Lance
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Torpedo: Spread II
- Tractor Beam
Hull[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
Named[edit | edit source]
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: The Galaxy-X-class dreadnoughts I.S.S. Kirk, I.S.S. Venture, I.S.S. Stadi, and I.S.S. London) are among the possible flagships that lead an invasion into the Prime Universe at Vauthil Station.
Unnamed[edit | edit source]
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Galaxy-X-class Dreadnoughts are among the Imperial ships harassing Federation supply lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|Galaxy-X-class||I.S.S. Devron (default)|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Galaxy Dreadnought Cruiser (prime counterpart)
- Terran Odyssey Dreadnought Cruiser (another Terran dreadnought design)