Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Terran Galaxy Class Cruiser
The Terran Cruiser is a large, well armed cruiser used by the Terran Empire's Imperial Starfleet. It is roughly equivalent to the prime universe's Federation Galaxy Class Cruiser. In addition to standard armaments, they can use the Saucer Separation and Antimatter Spread abilities.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Fire at Will
- Emission-Seeking Torpedo
- Engineering Team
- Extend Shields
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Tractor Beam III
- Saucer Separation
- Antimatter Spread
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
Missions encounter[edit | edit source]
- “Jabberwocky”: Galaxy Class Cruisers may appear among Terran ships attacking the player in the Mirror Badlands.
- Terran Galaxy Class Cruisers appear among Terran forces in the Badlands Battlezone.
Missions formerly encountered[edit | edit source]
Named[edit | edit source]
- “Tear of the Prophets”: The I.S.S. Liebig, accompanied by the frigates I.S.S. Dakota and I.S.S. Monterey, enter the prime universe to receive the Bajoran Orb of Possibilities from Gul Oran, who had himself stolen it from the Cardassian Union.
Unnamed[edit | edit source]
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Imperial Cruisers patrol the area around Bajor VII to defend Captain O'Brien's mining operations.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Several Imperial Cruisers harass transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: Cruisers patrol the Arawath System, guarding the trans-dimensional portal. In the mirror universe, several cruisers engage forces of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: Terran Galaxy Class Cruisers are part of the assault on Vauthil Station during the second invasion of the prime universe.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|Galaxy-class||I.S.S. Galaxy (modified)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On June 29th, 2012, the appearance of all Terran ships was redone.
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Cruisers, among other Imperial vessels, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.