The Imperial Frigate is a line of frigates used by the Terran Empire's Imperial Starfleet. It is identical to the Federation Frigate except for a few cosmetic differences. Although a basic ship in terms of weaponry, design and speed, the vessel is quite versatile in its role, and encountered often wherever the Terran Empire crosses into the prime universe.
Like its prime counterpart, there are three subclasses of frigates: Miranda-class, Centaur-class, and ShiKahr-class. Besides their different look their abilities are the same.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Emergency Power to Engines II
- Emergency Power to Shields I
- Extend Shields
- Cloak (this ability is only used in cutscenes, not during actual gameplay)
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|Miranda-class||I.S.S. Miranda (default)|
|Centaur-class||I.S.S. Centaur (default)|
|ShiKahr-class||I.S.S. ShiKahr (default)|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Spoils of War”: A number of Terran vessels cross into the Prime Universe through the anomaly opened by the True Way and proceeds to attack the player's ship and U.S.S. Defiant.
- “Jabberwocky”: Three Terran Frigates attack the player' ship on Leeta's command, after the player enters the Mirror Universe.
- “Mirror Invasion”: The Empire attacks Vauthil Station, sending dozens of vessels, including large number of Terran Frigate squadrons.
- “Crystalline Catastrophe”: The Crystalline Entity will occasionally generate numerous interphasic rifts, allowing Terran Empire vessels to enter the battle and hamper the players' attempt to destroy the Entity.
- “Counterpoint”: Terran Frigates are part of the Terran fleet which takes part in the assault on the Deep Space 9.
- Badlands Battlezone: Terran Frigates are tasked with defending Portal Generators from the Alliance attacks.
- “Ragnarok”: Terran Frigates are among the Temporal Liberation Front forces tasked with preventing the player from bringing the Tox Uthat to the U.S.S. Enterprise.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Frigates, among other Imperial vessels, have a chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.
- Terran Frigates, along with all other Terran Empire vessels, were given a visual redesign with the launch of Season Eleven: New Dawn. In addition to a new paint scheme (replacing the gold markings with red), the Centaur-class frigates now feature Miranda-class warp nacelles.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Federation Frigate (prime counterpart)
[edit | edit source]
- Miranda class at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Centaur type at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Shi'Kahr class at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.