- This page is about the NPC ship type. For the playable ships see Mirror Universe Star Cruiser and Mirror Universe Assault Cruiser.
The appearance of a Terran Cruiser varies depending on the player's rank. Besides their different design their abilities are the same.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Fire at Will
- Emission-Seeking Torpedo
- Engineering Team
- Extend Shields
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Tractor Beam III
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Mirror Invasion”: Terran Cruisers are part of the invasion fleet from the Mirror Universe, assaulting the Vauthil Station as they try to take control.
- Badlands Battlezone: Terran Cruisers occasionally appear among the Terran vessels throughout the battlezone.
- “Jabberwocky”: Two Terran Cruisers come as a reinforcement, after the player enters the Mirror Universe.
- “Counterpoint”: Terran Cruisers are part of the Terran fleet which takes part in the assault on the Deep Space 9.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|Exeter-class||I.S.S. Exeter (default)|
|Dakota-class||I.S.S. Dakota (default)|
|Excelsior-class||I.S.S. Excelsior (default)|
|Galaxy-class||I.S.S. Galaxy (modified)|
|Sovereign-class||I.S.S. Sovereign (default)|
|Emissary-class||I.S.S. Emissary (default)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On June 29th, 2012, the appearance of all Terran ships was redone. In addition, the Excalibur, Cheyenne, Avenger, and Noble-classes were replaced by the Exeter, Dakota, Emissary, and Sovereign-classes (respectively). The Excelsior-class was added as well.
- Some Tholian vessels create interphasic rifts upon destruction. Terran Cruisers, among other Imperial vessels, have a small chance of coming through these rifts and fighting for the Tholians.
- Some Terran Cruisers (such as the Sovereign and Emissary-class vessels) will be labeled as battleships despite being only cruiser-level starships.
- Terran Cruisers could previously be encountered in the following missions, which no longer exist in current edition of the game:
- “Tear of the Prophets”: The I.S.S. Liebig, accompanied by the frigates I.S.S. Dakota and I.S.S. Monterey, enter the prime universe to receive the Bajoran Orb of Possibilities from Gul Oran, who had himself stolen it from the Cardassian Union.
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Imperial Cruisers patrol the area around Bajor VII to defend Captain O'Brien's mining operations.
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Several Imperial Cruisers harass transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: Cruisers patrol the Arawath System, guarding the trans-dimensional portal. In the mirror universe, several cruisers engage forces of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: Terran Cruisers are part of the assault on Vauthil Station during the second invasion of the prime universe.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Excelsior class at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Galaxy class at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Sovereign class at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.