Template:Torpedo weapon modifiers
- The following documentation is transcluded from Template:Torpedo weapon modifiers/doc ( ):
This template is used to call the modifiers for a specific weapon type
This example will display the modifiers that affect standard torpedo types.
The parameters you can enter are:
- Standard - Weapons with the standard proc types (Photon, Quantum) released at the beginning of the game
- Hybrid - or higher quality weapons with more then one proc type, at the cost of a mod
- Special - or higher quality weapons with new single proc types
Torpedo weapon modifiers has one modifier suffix, will have two, will have three, and will have four. adds a fifth unique modifier.
Standard Modifiers: Can appear multiple times (e.g. [Acc]x2, [CrtH]x3, [CrtD]x4 etc)
Special Crafted Modifiers: These modifiers can appear once on crafted Torpedo weapon modifiers ofquality and higher:
- Pen: All attacks with this weapon ignore 10 Armor Rating
- Snare: +5% Speed and Turn Rate when firing.
- Spr: 7.5% chance: Upgrades your next torpedo attack. Uses multiple torpedoes to attack an area of space.
- Thrust: +5% Speed and Turn Rate when firing.
Epic Modifier: All torpedo weapons upgraded toquality receive:
- Ac/Dm: Accuracy and Damage