Template:Energy weapon modifiers/doc
This template is used to call the modifiers for a specific weapon type.
The parameters you can enter are:
- Standard - Weapons with the standard proc types (Phaser, Disruptor) released at the beginning of the game
- StandardNonCrafted - Weapons with the standard proc types but without special mods
- Hybrid - or higher quality weapons with more then one proc type, at the cost of a mod
- HybridVR - or higher quality weapons with more then one proc type, at the cost of a mod
- Special - or higher quality weapons with new single proc types such as Nanite Disruptors or Elachi Disruptors
- SpecialVR - or higher quality weapons with new single proc types such as Agony Phasers
- Elite - Elite Fleet Phasers/Disruptors
- CraftedVR - Crafted weapons like Omni-Directional or Wide Arc DHC with minimum quality, standard proc types.
Following example will display the modifiers that affect standard weapon types such as phaser, disruptor, etc etc.:
modifier suffix, will have two, will have three, and will have four. adds a fifth unique modifier.Energy weapon modifiers/doc will have one
Standard Modifiers: Can appear multiple times (e.g. [Acc]x2, [CrtH]x3, [CrtD]x4 etc)
- [Acc]: +10 Accuracy Rating
- [CrtD]: +20% Critical Severity
- [CrtH]: +2% Critical Chance
- [Dmg]: +X Damage
- Re-engineering options: [Acc], [CrtD], [CrtH], [Dmg].
Special Crafted Modifiers: These modifiers can appear once on crafted Energy weapon modifiers/doc ofquality and higher:
- [Over]: [Beam] 2.5% Chance: Upgrades your next beam attack. Deals massive Energy Damage, but drains your Weapon Power.
- [Pen]: All attacks with this weapon ignore 10 Armor Rating
- [Rapid]: [Cannon/Turret] 2.5% Chance: Activates Rapid Fire mode for all cannons on your ship for 2 seconds
- [Snare]: to target: -5% Speed and Turn Rate on hit
- [Thrust]: to self: +5% Speed and Turn Rate when firing
- Re-engineering options: these modifiers cannot be re-engineered.
Epic Modifier: All energy weapons upgraded toquality receive:
- [Ac/Dm]: +10 Accuracy Rating and +X Damage
- Re-engineering options: [Ac/Dm], [Ac/CrtD], [Ac/CrtH], [CrtD/Dm], [CrtH/CrtD], [CrtH/Dm].