Teleporting, sometimes referred to as a "Jump", is an instantaneous form of travel from current position to another, making you untargetable during the transition, and requires a cooldown period before becoming available again. These abilities can grant a scaling stealth buff for a brief time period (in which case it is modified by Starship Stealth), as well as other effects where applicable. Useful for "jumping" into or out of combat, these abilities and consoles below represent the current available forms of Teleportation.
Ground teleportation[edit | edit source]
- Timely Intervention: Teleport to an ally with health below 50%.
- Stabilized Folded-Space Transporter: Teleport behind your target, damage buff to self, placates foe.
- Miniature Spore Relay: Teleports you 5 meters forward, and leaves 3 mines on the ground.
- Site-to-Site Ensnare: Teleports a single target in front of you, Held.
- Uncertainty Burst: Teleports Foe 10m from current position, Stun.
- Temporal Rebuke: When hit by attacker within 5m: Foe is teleported 30m away and Rooted.
Space teleportation[edit | edit source]
- Ambush Gateway: 3km behind your target, Damage and Crit Chance boost.
- Continuity: Teleport backwards 8km, +X Hit Points, +X Shield Regeneration.
- Form Up: 10km to Target Ally
- Lorca Maneuver: Teleport 8km forward, buff to self, debuff to foes.
- Picard Maneuver: 6km forward.
- Point Jump: 4km in front, + Temporary Hitpoints.
- Singularity Jump: 5km forward.
- Subspace Beacon: 10km - 20km to Beacon.
- Subspace Fold: 6.66 Light Years forward (only usable in Sector Space).
- Subspace Interception: Teleport to an ally with health below 50%.
- Subspace Jump: 3km behind your target.
- Subspace Vortex: Secondary Teleport into Anomaly.
- Trajector Jump: 5km forward.
- Warp Shadows: Teleports to random nearby location.
- Heisenberg Amplifier: Foes in a 3km area teleported 1km to random location, Confuse.
- Subspace Snare: Teleports foe 4km forward, disables foe's Engines.
Immunity to teleportation[edit | edit source]
To protect from teleportation effect used by foes, such as non-player Tholian Tarantula, there are ways to gain immunity:
- Advanced Metaphasic Shields
- Attack Pattern Omega
- Auxiliary Warp Core Ejection
- Metaphasic Shields ability from Metaphasic Shield Array (used by fighter or shuttle only).
- Multidimensional Graviton Shield
- Pilot Team
- Reverse Shield Polarity
|Ground||Risa Floater, Risa Powerboard, Run, Transporter|
|Sub-light||Full Impulse, Impulse Capacitance Cell, Impulse Engine (Impulse Engines), Impulse Expertise|
|Warp||Quantum Slipstream Drive, Sector Space Travel Speed, Warp Core, Warp speed|
|Transwarp||Borg Transwarp Hub, Transwarp, Transwarp Coil, Transwarp Conduit|
|Other||Bajoran wormhole, Iconian gateway, Spore drive, Teleport, “Tour the Galaxy”|