Tau Dewa Sector Block
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
The Tau Dewa Sector Block is a sector block in the Beta Quadrant and is subdivided into the Azure, Nimbus and Narendra Sectors. The sector block contains space that belongs to the Federation, Romulans, and Klingons and was added to the game as part of Season Seven: New Romulus.
Systems & Other Locations[edit | edit source]
- Acamar System
- Azure Nebula
- Carraya System
- Dyson Sphere Gateway (see below)
- Japori System
- Jouret System
- Khitomer System
- Suliban Helix System
- Virinat System
- Beta Lankal System
- Beta Thoridor System
- Chaltok System
- Crateris System
- New Romulus System
- Nimbus System
- Romulan Flotilla
- Starbase 234 System
- Archer System
- Galorndon Core System
- Gamma Eridon System
- Gasko System
- Narendra System
- Nequencia System
- Pheben System
Exploration Accolade Text[edit | edit source]
Far from the remains of Romulus and the strife of Romulan colony worlds, a group of my people have set out to create a new homeworld and a new way of life. These New Romulans are reaching deep into the past of our people to build a foundation for their endeavors. In doing so they may attract the attention of ancient beings, demons of air and darkness they are ill-prepared to confront.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- North: Psi Velorum Sector Block
- South: Pi Canis Sector Block
- West: Regulus Sector Block - Celes Sector
- Dyson Sphere Gateway: Solanae Dyson Sphere
- Dyson Sphere Gateway: Vyntadi Sector Block - Alsuran Sector (via Jenolan Dyson Sphere)
Notes[edit | edit source]
Similar to the Gamma Orionis Sector Block, the Tau Dewa Sector Block is a level 50 area for FED and KDF players. Lower level players can enter the Tau Dewa Sector Block to pick up personal duty officer assignments and to visit the New Romulus Fleet Embassy (if the player belongs to a fleet), but cannot enter any star systems in the sector block, including the New Romulus ground zone.
- With the Legacy of Romulus expansion, the ground adventure zone Nimbus III has been added to the Nimbus System, and is accessible to all level 20+ players.
- Unlike the naming of other sector blocks, "Tau Dewa" does not reference to any real world star. Its name is instead derived from "Dewa", the ancient name of the New Romulus System.
- The Dyson Sphere Gateway has been added, with the release of Season Eight: The Sphere on November 12, 2013. It is the main access point to the Solanae Dyson Sphere adventure zone.