It should be noted that some trophies *should* be available but are not, for whatever reason:
- Federation ship trophies (canon classes in bold) - Aurora, Avenger, Celesetial, Centaur, Cerberus, Cochrane, Comet, Constitution (including retrofit), Dakota, Danube, Dervish, Destiny, Discovery, Emissary, Envoy, Excelsior (including retrofit), Galaxy-X, Gallant, Hephaestus, Hermes, Hope, Horizon, Imperial, Maelstrom, Magellan, Majestic, Nebula, Nimbus, Noble, Oracle, Oslo, Phoenix, Polaris, Quasar, Rapier, Shikar, Sol, Stargazer, Ushaan, Vanguard, Vesper, Vigilant, Zephyr.
- Klingon Ship trophies missing - Birok, Haj, Koloth, Qu'Daj, Torkaht, Vod'leh. Also: the Kar'Fi class (Fek'Ihri) and the three ships from the Gorn, Orion, and Nausicaan races.
- Ground kill trophies - Devidian, Terran Empire, Fek'Ihri
--MatthewM 11:13, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
- According to dev Salami_Inferno  there are trophies for Terran Empire (holographic earth with the sword in it) and Devidians. These may be added to the game soon. --MatthewM 08:02, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
- The ground trophies: Ground Breen, Borg, Gorn, Hirogen, Klingon, Nausicaan, Orion, Reman, Romulan are ground 1000 kills accolades.
Working with the trophies.[edit source]
Could someone add to the article how one works with the trophies? For the life of me, I can;t figure it out. I;m standing in my ready room and can;t figure out what I need to interact with.
thanks, --Drmike 23:43, 25 January 2011 (UTC)
- I figured it out and I'll add it to the article later on. You have to approach the couch in the ready room to access the trophies. thanks --Drmike 00:21, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, for the lounge just approach the center trophy. I just added an explanation. --MatthewM 04:35, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. I found the FAQ on the site which has stuff like this covered. You know, the stuff that's NOT in the manual. A whole lot of good that did.... --Drmike 15:44, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
No Kill I & Purchased Trophies[edit source]
I've added the No Kill I Trophy, linked it to the mission that grants it, and added it to the gallery.
I've also split the Ground Latinum Trophies to match the new group they are organized into on your ship. With the latest patch they've been removed from Accolades and set into their own group. BrooklynKnight 20:33, 5 March 2011 (UTC)