We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Is anybody collecting the texts for The History of New Romulus? It seems to be the same system of books just with no quiz to answere...
- They're being collected at Accolade/Lore#History of New Romulus. - Mitchz95 16:43, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
Hey, I just figured out that we can use these Discussion pages. D'oh!
Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know that I'll try make something similar for Paehhos Caves and the Underground Ruins instances, as what I did on Mountain Pass. Figured why not when I'm there anyway screenshotting like mad for the maps.
If anyone want to come in contact with me about the wiki pages or anything, besides posting in these discussion pages.
In game handle: @idrona E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if anyone of you wiki guys want to set up one of those Talkie pages I'll try use that aswell.
Idrona 09:03, 9 January 2013 (UTC)
@Mitchz95 - I don't think any of the instances on New Romulus belongs under "Lending a Hand"?
Only these "outdoors" zone daily/repeatable missions count I think:
- “New Romulus: Staging Area”
- “New Romulus: Vastam Peaks”
- “New Romulus: Atlai”
- “New Romulus: Epohh Fields”
- “New Romulus: Paehhos Crater”
- “New Romulus: Hwael Ruins”
And why not put those under “Beginning of a New Future” instead?
Idrona 00:33, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
- The other ones are labeled "New Romulus", and they all appear to be Dailies. Are you sure they don't work for "Lending a Hand?" - Mitchz95 01:52, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
- Nope I'm not sure, but it seems very unlikely anyone would do an instance to complete "Lending a Hand",
- which is not even repeatable? I figured it would fit better together with the daily “Beginning of a New Future”.
- - Idrona 02:55, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
- Hmm...I'll take a look tomorrow. - Mitchz95 03:26, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
- You need to differ between the introductionary mission and the repeatable it unlocks. The introductionary mission tasks you to complete (and turn in) all 'outside' area missions in a specific order (staging area, peaks, atlai, crater then ruins iirc), once that is done you have access to the repeatable daily which tasks you to do one (random chosen) area mission (glitch in here: if you 'save' the 5 different area missions and not turn them in the daily autocompletes). The reputation instances are unrelated to that daily. Neither are the Epohh Fields related to either Begining of a New Future or Lending a Helping Hand. That link can be gutted. --Dukedom 09:13, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
Think we can add Mountain Pass and Underground Ruins to the Locations section? I figure they also have transporters and are relevant for the instances and dailies/farming etc. - Idrona 05:15, 12 January 2013 (UTC)
- Sounds good to me. - Mitchz95 16:40, 12 January 2013 (UTC)
Added them and a bunch of NPCs. - Idrona 15:52, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
Just a thought I'd like to share about naming of the Locations. I see we have "Isha Forest/Epohh Fields", and I think that technically Paehhos Crater and Hwael Ruins also belong to Isha Forest. Look at the in-game map for the blue border, same color as where it says Isha Forest. I'd put the zone names first and perhaps Isha Forest within parentheses. - Idrona 19:05, 16 January 2013 (UTC)
- I believe you're right. And now that you mention it, I think the "Isha Forest Red Alert" spans all three of those locations. Nice catch. - Mitchz95 21:05, 16 January 2013 (UTC)
NPC Naming[edit source]
I've seen various naming/linking practices on the wiki, and decided to go with "Foreman Kylor" in “Beginning of a New Future”.
My thought here was that a "newb" would perhaps think it would be easier to get directions. Any input on this would be cool. :) - Idrona 09:45, 14 January 2013 (UTC)