Talk:Mission: The Return
In "No Love Lost" you are given three options after talking to Commander Taelus:
<Rank>, our long-range sensors show a Borg squadron approaching at speed.
<br\>Essential repairs to our singularity drive are almost complete. If you can occupy the Borg attackers and give us the time we need, then we will overlook your intrusion on our classified research.
- You get your engines running; we'll fight the Borg.
- We'll be taking that Borg technology with us. Energize transporters.
- We can't let you escape with Borg technology. It's too dangerous.
- If you pick the first option, nothing very remarkable happens - you have to fight the Borg sphere, and then the other two cubes show up, and then (spoilers). Anyone tried the other options?
- I tried either the second or third one. I had to destroy the Romulan ship, then fight off the Borg sphere and on from there. - Mitchz95 03:12, 7 June 2012 (UTC)
- With the second option, the Romulans threaten to get it back someday -- with interest. You fight a Borg sphere. The IRW Areinnye gets its singularity drive back and flies away as 2 Cubes show up, followed by the Iconian vessel that attacks a Cube. --MatthewM 09:19, 18 June 2012 (UTC)