Choosing Sides[edit source]
What happens if you side against Drake? MikeWard1701 01:01, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
- Not sure, try it, and tell us!
- <span=help title="bobalobabingbong's User Page">~bobalobabingbong -=[ <span=help title="boba's Talk Page">T + <span=help title="boba's Contributions">C ]=- @ 14:58, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
- Will do when I play it with one of my alts :) MikeWard1701 17:56, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
- If you pick the USS Obsidian captain's side then you fight Drake and at the end he tells you:
- So that's how it is going to be.
- I've learned a lot about you today, <rank>. You managed to survive, but I wouldn't say you've passed our examination. Your decision-making abilities need improvement, and frankly, I question your dedication to Starfleet.
- We will be in touch should Section 31 find a use for someone like you. MatthewM 10:37, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
Should you pick Drake's side:
- Why did you do this?
- FD: You've made quite a name for yourself, <rank>. You've been resourceful, brave, and not afraid to use force when necessary. Those are qualities that make you useful for our purposes.
- However, we needed to see for ourselves how you would react in a stressful situation. These examinations allow us to do just that.
- What happens now?
- FD: Nothing. This never happened.
- Go back to your ship and resume your mission. When the time is right, you'll hear from us.
- What if I refuse to help you?
- FD: We'll give you some time to think about it.
- Eventually, you'll realize that we're doing the right thing.
- How can you justify what you do?
- FD: If you knew the good we've done, the number of people we've saved and the plots we've stopped, you wouldn't ask.
- Sometimes, the ends do justify the means. MatthewM 03:18, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
Note: Either way, the mission is successful and completed. --Shorrrt 23:40, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
On my main, I sided against Drake, and I was never offered 3 Cardassian missions: “Forging Bonds”, “The Long Night”, and “The New Link”. My main is LA2 now, so I would've done them. Apparently, you lose these three if you side against Drake. --CPTNIce 22:10, 20 March 2011 (UTC)
Possible clue?[edit source]
"There's nothing in the dialogue boxes that conclusively tells you who's real and who's the Undine,"
When you ask the Captain about Section 31 he tells you about them. How would he know about a secret organization like that? Yeah, he could have found out same way your character does. But why else would they give you a chance to question him if there were no clues at all? Maybe a bit weak but that's why I chose to side with Drake when I was playing. That was the only thing even remotely clue-like. 220.127.116.11 05:37, 29 July 2012 (UTC)