Talk:Mission: Sh'mar - Distress Signal
Question regarding mission title[edit source]
Why was this moved here? I thought the mission is titled "Sh'mar - Distress Signal (Daily)".
Regards, --RachelGarrett 14:54, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- I can confirm that the title does not have (Daily) in it. Karika 16:43, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- MatthewM, do you play it with a max level char? I encountered the ship today with a LC9 char, and the rewards were lower, no emblems were given and the "(Daily)" suffix was missing. My thought would be, that both a scaling level 6+ version and a daily level 51 version exist.
- Regards, --RachelGarrett 22:45, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- I do play it with a max level character. Emblems are only rewarded at level 51 and the skill points, bridge officer points, and merits are scaled based on rank (this goes for all dailies). The (Daily) suffix is not on any of the four new Eta Eridani missions. --MatthewM 23:21, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps it would make sense then, if we have a range of folks playing, to indicate the range of rewards on a rank basis (ie, at Captain, you get X to Y skill points)? Or would that be too much bookkeeping? Mileron 00:24, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- If (and I'm not 100% sure they do) the rewards for all dailies that scale by level (Neutral Zone, Breen, etc.) then it'd be simple enough to just have a table with the 46 ranks (6-51) and how many skill points, bridge officer ponts, and merits/honor they give. The article could then say it varies by rank and link to the table. Emblems are strictly for level 51 players only, however, and can be included directly. --MatthewM 00:51, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
KDF alternative objective[edit source]
On KDF-side you have the choice to either protect the freighter or to destroy it in order to stop the disease on board from spreading. Might be worth adding...