Not getting into the recent editing discussion (To be honest, I like edits out of both sides) but I have to wonder if listing the hidden locations here is of interest to the wiki. I can see it on the rerun episodes page(s) since they're tied directly to that but once the reruns are done, these locations will be no more and will just confuse folks when they see them listed here.
+1 for just removing them all together from this page.
Having said that, if the group feels that they should remain, I throw in a +1 for a more descriptive wording of where these things are. For example, the fish at Bajor is not just swimming around the pond. It is directly south of the (whatever the big stone thing is) and it;s just sitting there. It's not swimming around.
--Drmike 16:12, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- It says when its available, and presumably they'll be available again every episode rerun. I strongly advise to keep the information there. --MatthewM 17:13, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, we should keep this information since they will not have developed this for one time use only. FE will come back! But we could move them to an own page and just link that one here. --Moin 12:58, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
- So when I first introduced this, I just placed the idea under the notes section. But what came to mind to place the locations in the Lobi Crystal page was the simplicity of one page to have all the information, not just in the missions, since someone asked me where, as it could not be found conveniently.
- And the format I used was simple, the object we need to scan/inspect as labeled and where. Not a walkthrough and no tables.
- I agree the idea is weird to have it placed in the lobi crystal page. We should not remove the information, it is an annual event. We can create another page or place it somewhere if not the current page.
- Having said that, about the editing. The format should be consistent. It is not meant to be a walkthrough.
- The anonymous user only wants his edits in and any changes, even if it is correctly formatting it. Logically if the format is inconsistent, it throws off the information.
- --Tiggy 22:49, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
Question about the clothing items: Are they unlocked per account or per character? I hope the former.--NeilCell 03:59, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
Avalible once per day?[edit source]
I am looking for verification of this and someone possibly adding it to this page that you can only get the bonus Lobi Crystal from each mission once per game day. I had one person tell me they could be repeated ad nauseam to get crystals other than the 30 min mission repeat timer but so far I am finding this is not the case. Any mission i've tried to repeat to get another crystal the location where the crystal comes from is not "active" and does nothing.
From what I know, you cannot get the hidden Lobi twice in the same place. [Archimede]