Talk:Khitomer Emergency Medical Hologram
He does help?[edit source]
He never explained anything to me when I played through the intro the half dozen times that I did. Just the scan at the beginning and the "So glad to help" speech at the end.
- Do you hear Zachary Quinto's voiceover during the tutorial? That's the Khitomer EMH. He is one of the very few NPCs with voice. Markonian 20:13, 30 January 2011 (UTC)
- Nope, just the NPCs I was interacting with. Unless that was him. --Drmike 21:56, 30 January 2011 (UTC)
- That;s what I was thinking but then I read that bit about him helping during the missions and thought I had missed something. --Drmike 02:07, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
- All I've seen of him so far is the scanning task and the bit afterwards where he says he'll maintain radio contact as there is an 88.6% chance I'll need help. (Hah. With those Borg? Half the time they didn't even notice me.) I haven't got to the stage mentioned yet in "Assimilation", but it was definitely my new Tactical Officer who explained the ship controls and weapons in "The Price of Liberty". Incidentally, you're supposed to have a choice of officers at the end of "Khitomer Crisis", but after talking to all three of them I was suddenly given the Tactical Officer. Odd.
- heh Guess we didn't need the help? :D As to the three boffs, they changed that a while ago to fource you to take the tac boff. I noticed that when I came back and started over. --Drmike 21:31, 11 May 2012 (UTC)
- Pity they forgot to change the bit where it says you can choose, then! The EMH did turn up once more, at the end of "Line in the sand", where it gives itself all the credit.