Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Talk:Admiralty System Ship Master List
Missing Ships[edit source]
- KDF T4: Puyjaq Raptor
- KDF Fleet T5: Fleet Norgh Raider, Fleet HoH'SuS Bird-of-Prey, Fleet Somraw Raptor Retrofit, Fleet Qin Heavy Raptor, Fleet K't'inga Retrofit Battle Cruiser, Fleet Kamarag Battle Cruiser, Fleet Negh'Var Battle Cruiser, Fleet Peghqu', Fleet Corsair, Fleet Vo'Quv Carrier, Fleet Kar'Fi Battle Carrier
- KDF Fleet T6: Fleet Qin Flight Deck Raptor, Fleet Qib Battle Cruiser, Fleet Negh'Tev Battlecruiser, Fleet Mogh Battlecruiser (T6), Fleet Duvqu' Destroyer
- T5: R'Mor Temporal Science Vessel, Advanced Dyson Science Destroyers (Harpia, Tyton, Caprimul)
- T6: Fleet Faeht
- Cross-Faction T5: Voth Bastion Flight-Deck Cruiser, Tholian Orb Weaver, Ferengi D'Kora Marauder
- Dilithium price are not accurate
--126.96.36.199 14:03, 2 November 2015 (UTC)
Admiralty ship lists includes Fed T6 vessel "Dreadnought Cruiser (T6)" and cross-faction T6 vessel "Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser (T6") not on STOwiki ship list. "Jem'Hadar Strike Ship (T6)" and "Jem'Hadar Recon Ship (T6)" both appear on Admiralty list but are these actually different ships? If so, need to update STOwiki ship list. --PhyrexianHero (talk) 19:25, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
- The first two ships are from one time use 'cards' you can get occasionally as a reward, the strike and the recon are two currently available ship variants which were introduced the last r&d promo event. Something like the sheshar command and intel variants. --Dukedom (talk) 21:56, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
Non-matching names[edit source]
- You go ahead and correct the discrepancies by comparing a revision with links to a revision with textnames. If I had time to fully dig into the tables I would have finished bringing them all onto .b9 specs by now (and sorting them a bit more). As you might have noticed romulan and crossfaction are still on the first version. --Dukedom (talk) 20:22, 14 October 2015 (UTC)
aquisition row[edit source]
Small Crafts[edit source]
So the Small Crafts are out, here two FED from the C-Store.
Delta Class Shuttle (Rare): 3 Eng, 3 Tac, 4 Sci, 5m
- +10 ALL Stats per ANY Ship (Not Small Craft)
Yellowstone Runabout (Rare): 3 Eng, 4 Tac, 3 Sci, 5m
- 5x Critical Rating from ALL Stats
And the Free RRF:
Kestrel Shuttle (Common): 2 Eng, 2 Tac, 2 Sci, 5m
- -25% Maintenance per ANY Ship (Not Small Craft)
Not entirely sure how to add these in (partially because I'm not sure which are KDF specific or Rom-specific), but if anyone wants to, here are all the small craft available to a Rom-KDF via the ship selector: http://i.imgur.com/Tzn5dnh.png
Idea: Split tables among 4 new pages[edit source]
- Admiralty System Ship Master List (Lower Tiers) - Lower-tier Starfleet, Klingon Defense Force, and Romulan Republic Fleet small craft and ships, plus Cross-faction ships
- Admiralty System Ship Master List (Starfleet Endgame) - Starfleet Endgame Admiralty Ships (Tier 5 and Tier 6)
- Admiralty System Ship Master List (KDF Endgame) - Klingon Defense Force Endgame Admiralty Ships (Tier 5 and Tier 6)
- Admiralty System Ship Master List (RRF Endgame) - Romulan Republic Fleet Admiralty Ships (Tier 5 and Tier 6)
I think we need move the ship stats to these pages. Leave the information table for number of points at various levels, but move the main tables. At present, this page is very difficult to load and view on a mobile device.
- I don't think it's a great idea, but if that was to happen, I'd do them like so:
- --Emzi0767 (talk) 00:09, 13 January 2016 (UTC)
- I'm going to more vociferously object; splitting these up into four pages is an absolutely horrible idea. I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out your system, which splits one list of information over 5(!) separate pages.
- Strongly in favor of reverting.
- 188.8.131.52 18:03, 16 February 2016 (UTC)
Request to revert all lists onto one page[edit source]
I'd like to make a request to revert the list to how it was when all the ships were on the same page. You can have a Table of Contents at the top to jump you to the section you want, but trying to go through all the pages to find the ship I'm looking for because I don't know where it would be classified is not helpful at all. Additionally, a "Low Tiers" section is irrelevant because the Admiralty system doesn't unlock until Level 52, which is essentially "endgame" anyway. Just split the faction/neutral into sub-sections by Tier, as it was before.
- Agreed, I found it more useful as one long list. --SubcommanderKinanra (talk) 09:15, 11 March 2016 (UTC)
- I'm torn - I do think they need to be divided up some, but multiple pages is annoying since sometimes we need to compare the stats of a Fed ship to a KDF one or a Rom ship to a Fed and such... Maybe a single page, but with a Table of Contents and break up the tables so that instead of one huge 'Federation' table, we have 'Federation 1-4', 'Federation 5-6' and 'Federation Fleet' tables that can be navigated to and the same for Romulan and KDF? With the option to Hide the tables we don't need like there is on some of the faction nav tables? -- Turbomagnus (talk) 12:13, 11 March 2016 (UTC)