Talk:Adapted M.A.C.O. (Ground)
I am pretty sure in the new system you do NOT have to purchase normal MACO set first, can anyone confirm?
- i think you still have too get the normal set. but im not sure. i dont have a character that doesnt have the maco/hg set and a t5 rep atm. so.... but dev blog 3 (=>) doesnt state anything about this.
- --Iye007 (talk) 18:21, 16 July 2014 (UTC)
- My Federation character has not completed the projects for the M.A.C.O. (Ground) set, and I can confirm that the projects for the Adapted M.A.C.O. (Ground) set are not listed in the available projects for the Task Force Omega rep.
- --188.8.131.52 09:50, 29 August 2015 (UTC)
- Update: I just saw that this data is already listed in the Tier V — 100,000 Reputation XP section of Reputation_System/Rewards#Task_Force_Omega, but I may as well finish adding my results here. My Federation character just finished all three M.A.C.O. (Ground) projects. When I collected the reward, all three Adapted M.A.C.O. (Ground) projects and the Costume Unlock: M.A.C.O. Style 2 project were added to the list of available projects for the Task Force Omega rep.
- --184.108.40.206 01:02, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
I recently changed order of items in this article (and some other reputation ground sets) so they appear as you unlock them in the reputation system: Shield-Weapon-Armor. Previously it was Armor-Shield-Weapon. Is everyone ok with this change or should I change it back if it was part of some wiki standardisation/agreement? Thanks --Damixon (talk) 13:26, 29 June 2016 (UTC)