Talaxians are a humanoid species native to the Delta Quadrant and members of the Delta Alliance. Lifetime subscribers to Star Trek Online can also create Starfleet- or KDF-affiliated, playable Talaxian characters.
History[edit | edit source]
Usually a very sociable people with a love for food, stories and humor, many Talaxians left their homeworld when it was conquered by the Haakonian Order in 2356 after a bloody war. In 2371, the Talaxian scrap trader Neelix joined the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager until being dropped off 7 years later at an asteroid colony his people established tens of thousands of lightyears away from their original home. He became the leader of the community, which grew from 500 to 3,000 members and had relocated to a different asteroid in the Entaba System by 2410. As the crowded colony is no place to raise children, the Talaxians seek to re-establish a permanent home on a real planet.
Traits[edit | edit source]
- Species trait: Loyalty
- Ground and Space: +5% Incoming Healing to Self and Team
- Ground and Space: +5% Skill Points and Expertise to Team
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Reunion”: The Delta Alliance assists Neelix and his Talaxian asteroid colony in the Entaba System to prepare for their relocation to a new homeworld.
- “All That Glitters”: The player calls on Neelix for assistance in finding a neutral location for a diplomatic meeting with Gaul. He offers the use of the asteroid colony which is only sparsely populated after the migration to New Talax.
- “Takedown”: Talaxian freighters aide the Alliance's attack on Vaadwaur Prime by transporting prisoners away from the frontlines.
- “Butterfly”: In a holodeck simulation showing what would have happened if Voyager had not woken the Vaadwaur from stasis, the player speaks to a Talaxian representative at an ill-fated attempt to form the Delta Alliance, the Talaxian explaining that the Hierarchy has stepped up their aggression and escalated tensions among the other races of the Delta Quadrant.
People[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Duty officers[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Star Trek: Voyager episodes which focus on the Talaxians include Caretaker, Jetrel, Fair Trade, Mortal Coil, and Homestead.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Talaxian Clothing
- Talaxian Uniform
- [Special Requisition Pack - Talaxian Engineering/Intelligence Officer]
- [Special Requisition Pack - Talaxian Science/Intelligence Officer]
- [Special Requisition Pack - Talaxian Tactical/Intelligence Officer]
[edit | edit source]
- Talaxian at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Talaxian at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
|Details||Talaxian • New Talax • Entaba System|
|NPCs||Alix • Brexa • Dexa • Drexa • Ferix • Gnex • Jolex • Kalax • Maxin • Menex • Menux • Neelix • Nelaxia • Oxil • Wixen|
Factions by Quadrant
|α||Breen Confederacy • Cardassian Union • Deferi • Drantzuli • Federation (Starfleet) • Ferengi Alliance • Kentari Union • Lukari Concordium • Na'kuhl • Tholian Assembly • True Way Alliance • Tzenkethi Coalition|
|β||Federation (Starfleet • DSC Starfleet • TOS Starfleet) • Gorn Hegemony • Iconian • Klingon Empire (Klingon Defense Force) • Klingon Empire Rebels • Klingons (2256) • Nausicaan • Orion Syndicate • Romulan Republic • Romulan Star Empire • Reman Resistance • Son'a • Vulcan|
|γ||Dominion • Fek'Ihri Horde • Hur'q|
|Δ||Automated Personnel Unit • Benthan • Borg Collective • The Cooperative • Bluegill • Hazari • Hierarchy • Hirogen • Kazon • Kobali • Krenim • Malon • Ocampa • Octanti • Talaxian • Turei • Tuterian • Vaadwaur Supremacy • Voth|
|Others||Creatures • Devidian • Elachi • Terran Empire • Undine (Species 8472) • Vorgon|