Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Tadaari-class Frigate is a frigate design employed by the Na'kuhl. They are small, maneuverable vessels designed to fight in squadrons of three or more. These frigates employ hit and run tactics by combining their incredible speed and Battle Cloaking technology.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||51 622||113 569||404 978|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Tangled Webs”: Tadaari Frigates are part of a Na'kuhl squadron responsible for the destruction of the Tholian colony fleet.
- “Time and Tide”: In order to stop the signing of the Temporal Accords, the Na'kuhl used the confusion Noye had created and sent several of their starships, including the Tadaari Frigates, to take down the Temporal Sensor Array.
- “The Temporal Front”: Na'kuhl crews aboard Tadaari Frigates defended Na'kuhl Temporal Portal Facility from the player's attack, sacrificing their own lives to protect the Triumphant Path. Although player managed to destroy the portal, a large part of the Na'kuhl armada had already got through.
- “Temporal Marauders”: Tadaari Frigates are part of a larger battle group sent to seek out and destroy objects and people of temporal significance.
- “Temporal Reckoning”: Tadaari Frigates are part of a Temporal Liberation Front fleet present at New Khitomer.
- “The Battle of Procyon V”: Tadaari Frigates reinforce the Sphere Builder fleet after the second timeline change.
- “Ragnarok”: Tadaari Frigates participate in the battle of Procyon V. Temporal Liberation Front sends vessels of this type, alongside the remainder of the fleet, to prevent the U.S.S. Enterprise from firing the Tox Uthat.