T'varo Light Warbird (Mob)
The T'varo Light Warbird is a frigate class used by the various Romulan and Reman factions, and an upgrade of the warbird design used during the 22nd Century. Though fairly weak compared to other warbirds, they can be deadly in teams in two or three. A common tactic used by these warbirds is to cloak all but one vessel in a squadron, in order to lure in an enemy for a surprise attack.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hull[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Flight from Virinat”: Several T'varo warbirds participate in the invasion of Virinat, the player fleeing the planet in a T'liss warbird.
- “Explore the Flotilla”: A T'varo warbird can be seen out the window when the player speaks to D'Tan.
- “The Helix”: Numerous T'varo warbirds, among them the I.R.W. Sharrdar, attack a Suliban Helix in the Suliban Helix System.
- Features heavily in the Romulan Front.
- “Azure Nebula Rescue”: Several T'liss-class warbirds serving the Romulan Republic have been captured by the Tholian Assembly and must be liberated by the player. Subcommander Mivek commands the R.R.W. M'sarr during the mission as well.
- “Tau Dewa Sector Patrol (Daily)”: T'varo warbirds loyal to the Republic come under attack by various hostile factions.
- “The Core of the Matter”: T'liss warbirds including the I.R.W. Vauthil are present in the Galorndon Core System in the 23rd Century.
- “Empress Sela”: T'varo warbirds are part of a Romulan fleet led by Sela in an attack on Vulcan.
- “Taris”: Federation players engage Reman T'varo warbirds loyal to Taris in the Hobus System.
- “Empire Defense Against Romulan Encroachment”: KDF players seek and engage T'varo warbirds and other Romulan ships hiding in the Yan Nebula.
- “Cloak and Dagger”: Several T'varo-class ships, led by the I.R.W. Eisn, lead an invasion of the Delta Corvi System.
- “Ground Zero”: Reman T'varo warbirds loyal to Taris's rogue faction patrol the Hobus System to protect the secret base there.
- “The Vault”: T'varo warbirds serving the Reman Resistance assist in the theft of thalaron weapons from The Vault in the Haakona System.
- “Frozen”: The player tracks a Reman Scout to the base on Dera IV.
- “Cutting the Cord”: T'varo warbirds partake in the Resistance's attack on Brea III.
- “Vault Shuttle Event”: Obisek commands the mission to retake the Vault from aboard the Rerik.
- “The Undying”: Players assist a Reman T'varo commanded by Obisek (possibly the Rerik) while engaging Hassan the Undying's fleet in the Nimbus System.
- “Sphere of Influence”: A T'liss warbird arrives to assist the player in battle against an Elachi attack in the Jouret System.
- “Where Angels Fear to Tread”: T'varo warbirds are among a group of Tal Shiar vessels under attack by the Borg in the Burgus System.
- “Know Your Enemies”: A T'liss warbird commanded by Subcommander Rai Sahen assists players in gaining intelligence on Vaadwaur ship movements in the Nular System.
- T'liss warbirds can be seen patrolling the various regions of the Solanae Dyson Sphere and occasionally assist with various missions therein.
- “Blood of Ancients”: T'liss warbirds are among the Romulan Republic forces defending New Romulus from a Herald invasion force.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
||T'varo class (Romulan)|| I.R.W. Eisn|
||T'liss-class|| I.R.W. Vauthil|
||T'varo class (Reman)|| Reman Scout|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The appearance of these vessels was updated in the Legacy of Romulus expansion, and the T'liss-class added. Their name was also changed from the generic "Bird-of-Prey".
- Using Romulan Distress Call - Bird of Prey will summon a T'varo to assist the player in battle.
- These vessels have a chance to spawn in response to Romulan Republic players using the Fleet Support ability.
[edit | edit source]
- Romulan Bird-of-Prey (22nd century) at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Romulan Bird-of-Prey (23rd century) at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Romulan bird-of-prey (25th century) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
- Reman bird-of-prey at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
Romulan Star Empire (25th century)
|Details||Romulan Star Empire (25th century) • Romulan • Reman • Hirogen • Rator III • Gasko Station • Tal Shiar • Romulan History|
|Ground Forces||Romulan Analyst • Technician • Recruit (Romulan) • Uhlan • Sublieutenant Medic • Centurion • Centurion Engineer • Centurion Medic • Centurion Scientist • Subcommander • Subcommander Engineer • Subcommander Scientist • Commander (Mob) • Romulan Captain|
|Starships||Romulan Shuttle • Scorpion Fighter (Mob) • T'varo Light Warbird (Mob) • Mogai Heavy Warbird (Mob) • D'deridex Battlecruiser • Scimitar Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Arranhu • Charva • Hakeev • Janek • Khaiel N'Vek • Khiana • Ruul • Sela • Taris • Tarsen|
|NPC starships||I.R.W. Aethra • I.R.W. Areinnye • I.R.W. Esemar • I.R.W. Khnial • I.R.W. Leahval • I.R.W. Rea • Sela's Armed Freighter • I.R.W. Sithesh|