Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Graduation Day”: T'Vrell thanks the player for encouraging her to retake the linguistics final, as she is now qualified to serve as science as well as communications officer. She then refers the player to speak with Morek.
- “Training Cruise”: Captain Taggart assigns T'Vrell to the senior staff of the first training cruise as communications officer. After she is badly injured by Klingons boarding the ship, the player resuscitates her.
- “Field Promotions”: T'Vrell hails the S.S. Break Even; the captain of the ship asks for repairs and informs the player that the Klingons threatened to destroy them unless they send the fake distress signal. T'Vrell is later able to send a distress signal of her own, calling Starfleet for reinforcements.
- “Communication Breakdown”: T'Vrell continues to act as the player's communications officer. At the end of this mission, she formally joins the player's crew as a bridge officer.
Traits[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Ground[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike Elisa Flores and Zarva, T'Vrell does not change out of her Starfleet Academy uniform and into a standard Starfleet uniform during the tutorial. After completion of the tutorial, T'Vrell is customizable like any other bridge officer.