From Star Trek Online Wiki
- This page is for the Iconian ground NPC. For other uses, see Swarmer (disambiguation).
The Iconian Swarmer is an enemy primarily encountered inside Dyson Spheres, both on ground maps as lieutenant level spawns, and space maps as fighter level spawns.
It is unknown if they are related in any way to Idran Swarmers.
Missions Involved[edit | edit source]
- “Sphere of Influence”: Numerous Swarmers appear to attack Worf and the player through the Unknown Location, referred to as "Unidentified Assault Drone"s.
- Swarmers can often be found alongside Iconian Probes serving as automated defenses during various missions within the Solanae Dyson Sphere
- “Storming the Spire”: Swarmers will sometimes appear to attack the player team and the Voth forces.
- “A Step Between Stars”: The player has the option of deploying Swarmers to help fight off a Voth attack aboard the Dyson Star Control station.
- “Uneasy Allies”: Multiple Swarmers appear to attack Sela and the player inside the Andromeda Dyson Sphere.
Ground Weapons[edit | edit source]
Space Weapons[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Details||Iconian • Bluegill • Dewan • Elachi • Herald • Solanae • Andromeda Dyson Sphere • Iconia • Iconian gateway • World Heart|
|Ground Forces||Swarmer • Construct • Fused Construct • Thrall • Defiler • Harbinger|
|Starships||Swarmer • Iconian Probe • Mir Fighter • Baltim Raider • Quas Cruiser • Vonph Battleship • Iaidon Dreadnought|
|NPCs||M'Tara • T'Ket • L'Miren • B'Tren • K'Wenn • S'Kenn • T'Lerr • V'Lar|