Ambassador Surah is a male Deferi diplomat. He can be found at the observation platform of Starbase 39 and in front of the spire on Defera. As a servant of his people it is his duty to welcome representatives of other species visiting the homeworld. Surah's home is located in the Mahura mountain range.
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
History[edit | edit source]
- He has had dealings with Ulish in the past, leading to a distrust in the ways of the Ferengi.
- Being on Defera allows Surah to spend time with his four children and three spouses, although he wishes to see the wonders of space, such as Driffen's Comet at Drozana Station, himself. His motivation is to smooth relations with other species, allowing his children to live in a peaceful and balanced future, maybe on colony worlds.
Missions given[edit | edit source]
- "Breen Invasion"-episode
- "Cardassian Struggle/Dominion Domination"-episode
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Trade Deal”: Lt. Com. Brocal invited him to trade negotiations at Starbase 39 along with representatives from the Rigelians and Ferengi. Because Ulish altered an agreement of the tariff on Deferi Memto Spice retroactively to the Ferengi's advantage, Surah is about to leave and burst the negotiations.
- “Cold Call”: Ambassador Surah is attacked by Breen on Defera and forced to flee aboard the Jeska which is then ambushed by Thot Wen's space forces.
- “Second Wave”: Surah is at the Dabo table in Quark's at Deep Space 9 and attends the Borg conference as the representative of the Deferi. When the station is suddenly attacked by Dominion forces, Ambassador Surah is evacuated along with the other dignitaries.
- “The Temporal Front”: Surah is present at the Alliance Summit on New Romulus.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Surah is provided with voice over in "Second Wave."