Support Cruiser (T6)
Overview[edit | edit source]
The honored Ambassador-class starship traces its lineage back to NCC-1701-C, having borne the honor of the name "Enterprise" and acted for a short time as the flagship of the Federation. This modernized take on its classic design has been outfitted for versatility and survivability, as befitting the storied past of that ill-fated ship. This updated starship has been given the moniker of "Narendra" in honor of the battle that saw the ship destroyed, which paved the way for an eventual peace treaty with the Klingon Empire.
Alternative Variants[edit | edit source]
Developed at the San Francisco Fleet Yards, the most iconic Ambassador-class starship to be commissioned by Starfleet was the U.S.S. Enterprise-C, destroyed in battle in 2344 while protecting the Klingon colony on Narendra III from a Romulan attack. All hands were presumed to be killed in action, the valorous sacrifice bringing the Federation several decades of peace with the Klingon Empire.
This pathfinding design, overseen by Captain A. Probert in 2319, was revolutionary but deemed “ahead of its time.” Its fluid hull forms pioneered spaceframe advancements later implemented in the Galaxy class starship, but material, power and logistical problems all manifested simultaneously, requiring a massive redesign to subsequent vessels of the class.
Admiralty Ship[edit | edit source]
|-25% Maintenance per EngShip|
Starship Mastery[edit | edit source]
|I||Absorptive Hull Plating|| +25 Physical Damage Resistance Rating.|
+25 Kinetic Damage Resistance Rating.
|II||Rapid Repairs||Regenerates 1.25% of your maximum hull every 3 seconds in Space. Twice the amount is regenerated out of combat.|
|III||Enhanced Hull Plating|| +25 All Energy Damage Resistance Rating.|
+25 Radiation Damage Resistance Rating.
|IV||Armored Hull||+10% Hull Hitpoints.|
|V||History Will Remember|| +Dmg, +MaxHP, +Regen (Stacking, Once Per Foe)|
For each Foe that damages you, gain 1 stack of History Will Remember (30 stacks max) which grants the following until you leave the map:
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Universal Console[edit | edit source]
The Support Cruiser (T6) comes equipped with [Console - Universal - Temporal Trajectory Shifter]
Cruiser Commands[edit | edit source]
As a cruiser, this ship supports the following cruiser commands
- Ability: Strategic Maneuvering
- Ability: Shield Frequency Modulation
- Ability: Weapon System Efficiency
- Ability: Attract Fire
Molecular Reconstruction[edit source]
Temporal Starships are capable of making subtle alterations on the molecular level through the use of Molecular Reconstruction. This technology allows the starship to assume 1 of 3 different Configurations: Offensive, Defensive and Support.
- (+Max Engine Power, +Turn, +Flight Speed, -Incoming Hull Healing)
- (+Max Shield Power, +Incoming Hull Healing, -Turn, -Flight Speed)
- (+Max Auxiliary Power, +Exotic Damage, +Control Strength, -Energy Weapon Damage)
Each of the configurations generates its own specific counter, which is then used to fuel the Molecular Deconstruction Beam.
- (Scaling Physical DoT, Heals Hull, Disable)
Specialization Seating[edit | edit source]
The Support Cruiser (T6) features a specialist bridge officer seat:
Standard Configuration[edit | edit source]
Starships come with standard equipment and weapons of the lowest mark available at the ship's minimum rank. The items provided are appropriate to the type of vessel and its related playing style.
- [Console - Universal - Temporal Trajectory Shifter]
Console - Universal - Temporal Trajectory Shifter
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Narendra class is Andrew Probert's original design for the Ambassador-class U.S.S. Enterprise-C, which could be seen in the U.S.S. Enterprise-D's observation lounge during Star Trek: The Next Generation. It was altered to the current Ambassador-class design before appearing onscreen. The original design was later modeled by Tobias Richter, who then adapted the model for STO as well as designed the Vor'ral Support Battlecruiser. The Guardian Cruiser variants are also reminiscent of this design, though that ship is much larger.
- The in-universe development of the class is described in "New Support Cruisers Join the Alliance Fleet".