Suliban Cell Ship
The Suliban Cell Ship is a playable ship which is only available as a rare drop from the [Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack].
Overview[edit | edit source]
Suliban Cell Ships have been broadly used by the Suliban Cabal since the 22nd Century. As a species without a planet, the Suliban would connect hundreds of these vessels into helixes that served as space stations, but could easily be broken apart to be moved to another area. After their involvement in the Temporal Cold War, the remaining Suliban negotiated peaceful trade relationships with several species. As such, many Cell Ships have been repurposed into trade vessels and upgraded with Transwarp technology for that purpose.
Onboard Amenities[edit | edit source]
The Suliban Cell Ship interior includes many unique onboard features, as well as facilities that can also be found on ships such as the Tuffli Class Freighter and Ferengi D'Kora Marauder. The ship's owner can access these features by selecting "Visit Starship Bridge" on the dropdown menu, and once onboard, can share them with friends by sending Bridge Invitations.
The following features are available:
- While the pool of possible assignments is the same, it is possible for different Traders to offer a different selection of assignments at any particular time.
- Bank, Exchange, and Mail terminals.
- A ship selection interface, allowing the player to swap out the Cell Ship for a more combat-worthy vessel. Unlike the "Select Ship" menu offered in a shuttle bridge or a starship's Transporter Room, the Cell Ship offers access to any ship in the player's possession.
- As the shuttle bridge is always available to players that own at least one small craft, and its "Select Ship" menu can include the Cell Ship, a player can effectively have access to the Cell Ship's features at any non-mission location. This has become moot with the release of the ship switching functionality in Season 8.5, however.
- Two additional Duty Officer contacts are available via the "Contact Duty Officers" console:
Admiralty Ship[edit | edit source]
|2x Bonus from All Stats|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Sector Space Abilities[edit | edit source]
- A discount to any Energy Credit Purchase while onboard your ship (for instance, from Sector Space Freighter Stores).
- Transwarp Drive with Exploration Cluster destinations pre-programmed. These include all Clusters except those specific to the opposing faction. Like many older Transwarp drives, the Cell Ship's Transwarp has a small chance to fail when traveling to Cluster destinations. A failure causes no ill effects, though the ship does not move and the transwarp cooldown timer begins.
Standard configuration[edit | edit source]
Starships come with standard equipment and weapons of the lowest mark available at the ship's minimum rank. The items provided are appropriate to the type of vessel and its related playing style.
Comparison with similar ships[edit | edit source]
|Suliban Cell Ship||Tuffli Class Freighter|
|Consoles||0 1 2||0 3 0|
|Bonus Power||+5 engines||+5 engines|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Suliban Cell Ship with Borg set
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Shield visuals do not seem to work on the Suliban Cell Ship
Links[edit | edit source]
- Suliban cell ship (spherical) at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Legacy of Romulus Dev Blog #27 at the Official website.