Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Stinger Fighter (previously known as the Raider Fighter) is a small lightweight fighter vessel of Nausicaan design. They rarely operate independently; usually they are launched from Talon Battleships to assist in battle.
Although their shields and hull are low compared to major starships Stingers can inflict significant damage over time. They are equipped with Disruptor Turrets and Photon Torpedo Launchers and display no abilities.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
More recently stingers will emit a beam (name unknown) that will disable starship engines and thrusters locking it into a drift. This does not show in the buff/debuff bar so it is unknown what to call the ability.
Hull[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Japori System Patrol”: Stingers are part of a Nausicaan fleet attacking Romulan Republic ships in the Japori System.
- “Memory Lane”: Several Stingers assist Nausicaan Scavengers in the Virinat System.
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “War is Good for Business”: A Stinger is sneaking around in the Celes Nebula while nearby U.S.S. ShiKahr experiences power drain problems. When the player approaches the Stinger it speeds away and finally warps to an unknown location, presumably the Hidden Base in the Celes System.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In 2010, the Stinger was an Orion ship but was replaced by the Interceptor and was transferred to the Nausicaans.
- In 2015, with the release of the T6 Kolasi Siege Destroyer, a Carrier Pet version of the Nausicaan Stinger Fighter became available for Klingon players. There remains, however, no playable version of the Stinger.
See also[edit | edit source]
|Details||Nausicaan • Nausicaan • Nausicaa • Celes Hidden Base|
|Ground Forces||Soldier (Mob) • Sniper • Marine • Heavy Marine • Elite Raider • Raid Leader|
|Starships||Power Siphon Drone • Stinger Fighter • Syphon Frigate • Destroyer Escort • Scourge Destroyer (Mob) • Guramba Siege Destroyer (Mob) • Talon Battleship • Ravager Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Dgeihea • Ircir • Lurk • Majorog • Mayerteac • Shopum • Targak • Toykire • Yekache|
|NPC starships||Gurahen • Kahrteac • Nauramb • Takarhen • Yekamba|