We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Starfleet Maneuvering Protocol Set
The Starfleet Maneuvering Protocol Space Set consists of two consoles:
Cloaking Device is only equippable on the following vessels: Tactical Escort, Tactical Escort Refit, Aquarius Light Escort, Avenger Battle Cruiser, Dreadnought Cruiser, Tactical Escort Retrofit, Fleet Aquarius Light Escort, Fleet Avenger Battle Cruiser, Fleet Dreadnought Cruiser, Fleet Tactical Escort Retrofit, Arbiter Battlecruiser, Fleet Arbiter Battlecruiser, Dreadnought Cruiser (T6), Fleet Dreadnought Cruiser (T6), Tactical Escort (T6) and Fleet Tactical Escort (T6).
Both consoles can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Cloaking Device[edit | edit source]
- -5% Current Shield Power per sec
- +50% Defense
- After Decloaking, +15% Damage Bonus for 5 sec
- After 3 sec, +4,975 Stealth
- Special Ability: Cloak
Game Description[edit | edit source]
The Treaty of Algeron, signed in 2311 by the Romulan Star Empire and the United Federation of Planets, prohibited Federation cloaking devices. This agreement has been a source of controversy in Starfleet, where some officers believed it severely limited tactical options and put the Federation at a disadvantage.
Although the Federation initially agreed to follow the treaty after the destruction of the Romulan homeworld, in early 2409 Starfleet was authorized to develop and implement cloaking technology on selected ships.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Cloak is a toggle ability, meaning it can be turned on indefinitely. However, the Cloak can be shut off if the ship enters combat, takes damage, encounters a dialogue box, or warps out of the system.
- The Cloak is different from the Battle Cloak, as the Cloak cannot be activated in Red Alert.
- The Cloak console is not a part of the Enhanced Engineering Systems set.
- This console was originally unique per character. However, it has been changed so that now any character can have as much as they want.
Console - Universal - Supplemental Subsystems[edit | edit source]
+2% Power to all subsystems
Damages and Leeches Power from Attackers
- +40 Max All Power Subsystems for 20 seconds
- When receiving energy damage:
- * Attacker: ____ Electrical Damage (Ignores Shields)
- * to target: -2 All Power Settings for 10 sec (Stacks up to 20 times)
- * to self: +2 All Power Settings for 10 sec (Stacks up to 20 times)
- * Grants 1 Subsystem Overload counter for 20 sec
- At 20 Subsystem Overload Counters:
- * ____ Electrical Damage (Ignores Shields) to up to 5 enemies within 5km
- * to target: Disable all subsystems for 5 sec
- Special Ability: Overload Supplemental Subsystems
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Activating this console substantially increases starship’s maximum subsystem power levels for a short time. While active, incoming energy weapon attacks damage the attacker, and leech a small amount of the attacker’s subsystem power back to the player. Additionally, player gains a Subsystem Overload Counter each time starship is hit with an energy attack. After obtaining 20 counters player's starship emits a devastating pulse of electrical energy which deals heavy damage to nearby enemies. Affected enemies have all of their subsystems knocked offline for a brief period.
This console provides a passive bonus to all subsystem power levels.
Set powers[edit | edit source]
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
- + 3 Turn Rate
- + 3% Defense