Starfleet Maneuvering Protocol Set
The Starfleet Maneuvering Protocol Space Set consists of two consoles:
Cloaking Device is only equippable on the following vessels: Tactical Escort, Tactical Escort Refit, Aquarius Light Escort, Avenger Battle Cruiser, Dreadnought Cruiser, Tactical Escort Retrofit, Fleet Aquarius Light Escort, Fleet Avenger Battle Cruiser, Fleet Dreadnought Cruiser, Fleet Tactical Escort Retrofit, Arbiter Battlecruiser, Fleet Arbiter Battlecruiser, Dreadnought Cruiser (T6), Fleet Dreadnought Cruiser (T6), Tactical Escort (T6) and Fleet Tactical Escort (T6).
Both consoles can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Cloaking Device[edit | edit source]
- After 3 sec, +4,975 Stealth
- -5 Current Shield Power per sec
- +50 Defense Rating
- After Decloaking, +15% Bonus Damage for 5 sec
- 20 sec recharge
Part of set Starfleet Maneuvering Protocol (1/2)
Part of set Stealth Fighter (1/3)
Set 2: Overcloaked
- Special Ability: Cloak
See also: [Console - Universal - Cloaking Device]
Console - Universal - Supplemental Subsystems[edit | edit source]
+2% Power to all subsystems
Damages and Leeches Power from Attackers
- +40 Max All Power Subsystems for 20 seconds
- When receiving energy damage:
- * Attacker: ____ Electrical Damage (Ignores Shields)
- * to target: -2 All Power Settings for 10 sec (Stacks up to 20 times)
- * to self: +2 All Power Settings for 10 sec (Stacks up to 20 times)
- * Grants 1 Subsystem Overload counter for 20 sec
- At 20 Subsystem Overload Counters:
- * ____ Electrical Damage (Ignores Shields) to up to 5 enemies within 5km
- * to target: Disable all subsystems for 5 sec
- Special Ability: Overload Supplemental Subsystems
Game Description[edit | edit source]
Activating this console substantially increases starship’s maximum subsystem power levels for a short time. While active, incoming energy weapon attacks damage the attacker, and leech a small amount of the attacker’s subsystem power back to the player. Additionally, player gains a Subsystem Overload Counter each time starship is hit with an energy attack. After obtaining 20 counters player's starship emits a devastating pulse of electrical energy which deals heavy damage to nearby enemies. Affected enemies have all of their subsystems knocked offline for a brief period.
This console provides a passive bonus to all subsystem power levels.
Set powers[edit | edit source]
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
- + 3 Turn Rate
- + 3% Defense