Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Admiral Mirren Sola
- unnamed first officer
- Lieutenant Commander C'thal, Starfleet Corps of Engineers
- SCE team
History[edit | edit source]
- "Season 5 Dev Blog #6": On Stardate 86963.65 (Dec. 18, 2409), Admiral Sola recorded in her captain's log the mystery of the derelict Jem'Hadar Attack Ships found by U.S.S. Belfast. She has her first officer try to contact the Dominion, without success, and orders the Corps of Engineers to study the vessels.
- "Season 5 Dev Blog #22": Lieutenant Commander C'thal records in her Personal log that her SCE team has completed the analysis. The "ghost fleet" is 35 years old and dates back to the Dominion War. neutrino pulses are the key to the mystery. C'thal reports that Belfast's science officer, Lt. Commander Tem Inasi, rules out a connection to null space. C'thal's research eventually points to the Bajoran wormhole and the Jem'Hadar fleet that disappeared in 2374.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Starbase 375 featured prominently in a number of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episodes.
[edit | edit source]
- Starbase 375 at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Starbase 375 at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.