A Stalker is a veteran Hirogen Tracker and expert in the Hunt. Stalkers are masters of chasing and ambushing targets and tend to ignore all sorts of danger to attack targets at melee range. Stalkers possess advanced Stealth Modules that can affect an entire hunting party.
Armament[edit | edit source]
- [Tetryon Full Auto Rifle]
- Knife: Stalkers are capable of using rifle butts to clobber foes but frequently pull out their knives to deal extra Physical damage.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Stealth Module: Stalkers are capable of extending the Stealth Module's effective range to cover their entire hunting party.
- Sweeping Strikes
- Hold Resist
- Knock Resistance
- Push Back Resistance
- Root and Slow Resistance
- Stun Resist
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “Hunting the Hunters”: Stalkers frequent Mylasa IV where several Federation diplomats are held hostage by Alpha Tanjan
- “Ghost Ship”: A Stalker may also be part of boarding party ambushing a Starfleet away team on U.S.S. Warwick in the Great Bloom.
- “Trapped”: Aboard the Hunter Escort Stalkers engage captured Klingon Warriors until being dealt with by Starfleet forces.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Details||Hirogen • Delta Quadrant|
|Ground Forces||Hunter Initiate • Hunter • Tracker • Beta • Stalker • Alpha|
|Starships||Seeker Frigate • Hunter Escort • Apex Battleship • Huntmaster Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Kinn • Koruj • Tarkan|