Spectre of Treachery
The Spectre of Treachery is a Klingon spirit that inhabits Gre'thor. The Spectre of Treachery represents betrayal of fellow warriors, victories won without honor, and the deception of one's allies.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Current[edit | edit source]
Former[edit | edit source]
I am the whispered rumor that destroys honor. I am an alliance with an enemy. I am victory won without honor. I am the plot that harms a fellow warrior, and the soul sold for latinum.I am Treachery. I live in the darkest part of your heart.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Afterlife”: The player must defeat the spectres of Cowardice, Dishonor and Treachery to prove themselves worthy.
- “Doomed to Repeat”: The Spectre of Treachery is encountered while the player is investigating an ancient Dominion station in the Masan System.
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “The Gates of Gre'thor”: The player must defeat the spectres of Cowardice, Dishonor and Treachery to prove themselves worthy.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Vicious Blast
- Life Drain Heal
- Devouring Fire
- Vile Slash
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The spectre has the same weapon and abilities as the captain-level Chieftain mob.
- All 3 spectres were redesigned as part of Season Twenty-two: House Reborn. The Spectre of Treachery has also been added to the mission “Doomed to Repeat”.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Details||Fek'Ihri Horde • Fek'Ihri • Gre'thor|
|Ground Forces||Tortured Soul (ground) • Hordling • Enslaved Hordling • Ravager • Slave Master • Chieftain|
|Starships||Tortured Soul (space) • S'Kul Fighter • Fer'Jai Frigate • K'Norr Escort • Kar'Fi Battle Carrier (Mob) • Drek'Hi Dreadnought|
|NPCs||D'Jar • Fek'Ihri Horde Leader • Fek'lhr • Herron • Molor • Spectre of Cowardice • Spectre of Dishonor • Spectre of Treachery • V'Zmar|
|NPC starships||Dragan • Fektour • Mn'ek • Penkrr • T'merek|