Special bridge officer
A Special Bridge Officer is a bridge officer which is unique in some way. They are typically acquired in an atypical way, such as a mission reward, C-Store purchase, or completion of a Reputation. Many special bridge officers officers cannot be customized at the Tailor.
Tutorial bridge officers[edit | edit source]
These bridge officers are acquired through completion of each faction's tutorial and early storyline missions. All of the tutorial bridge officers are unique in that they have four Standard-tier traits, which is an impossible loadout on standard bridge officers you can obtain throughout the game. Some of the others have other unique qualities to them, noted on their pages.
The initial cadre of Dominion bridge officers are awarded on character creation as they do not go through a tutorial. Two of the bridge officers do however feature in the Dominion faction introductory missions “Hunt” and “Ceremony”.
|Officer||Species||Career||Space traits||Ground traits||Acquisition|
|FEDERATION (25th Century)|
|[Elisa Flores]||Human||Tactical||Mission reward from “Training Cruise”|
|[Zarva]||Bolian||Engineering||Mission reward from “Field Promotions”|
|[T'Vrell]||Vulcan||Science||Mission reward from “Communications Breakdown”|
|[Kolez]||Saurian||Tactical||Mission reward from “Assimilation of the Innocent”|
|[K'Gan]||Klingon||Tactical||Mission reward from “Challenge for Command”|
|[Ch'gren]||Klingon||Engineering||Mission reward from “Duties of Command”|
|[Thraak]||Gorn||Science||Mission reward from “Space Chase”|
|[B'Ellera]||Klingon||Tactical||Mission reward from “Bringing Down the House”|
|[Tovan Khev]||Romulan||Tactical||Mission reward from “Virinat, Invaded”|
|[Veril]||Reman||Engineering||Mission reward from “Crossroads at Crateris”|
|[Satra]||Romulan||Science||Mission reward from “The Helix”|
|[Hiven]||Romulan||Science||Mission reward from “Gasko Blues”|
|[D'Vex]||Romulan||Engineering||Mission reward from “Devil's Choice”|
|FEDERATION (23rd Century)|
|[Tarsi]||Andorian||Tactical||Mission reward from “Dislodging Klingons”|
|[Skavrin]||Tellarite||Engineering||Mission reward from “In the Shadow of Cestus”|
|[T'Met]||Vulcan||Science||Mission reward from “Painful Omens”|
|[Eko'Ixtan]||Jem'Hadar||Tactical/Temporal||On character creation.|
|[Rem'Taral]||Jem'Hadar||Science/Miracle Worker||On character creation.|
|[Metama'Kagal]||Jem'Hadar||Engineering/Intelligence||On character creation.|
|[Virak'Agar]||Jem'Hadar||Tactical/Command||On character creation.|
|[Ixso'Rax]||Jem'Hadar||Tactical||On character creation.|
|[Tomak'talan]||Jem'Hadar||Engineering||On character creation.|
|[Vorso'kax]||Jem'Hadar||Science||On character creation.|
In-game rewards[edit | edit source]
These bridge officers are acquired as mission rewards, or other in-game means.
|Officer||Space traits||Ground traits||Acquisition|
|[Breen Tactical Officer Candidate]||Mission reward from “Cold Storage” during a Feature Episode Rerun|
|[Hierarchy Science/Intelligence Officer Candidate]||Mission reward from “Alliances”|
|[Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer Candidate]||Mission reward from “Facility 4028”|
|[Kobali Engineering/Command Officer Candidate]||Awarded upon talking to the lost Kobali during “Dust to Dust”|
|[Reman Science Officer Candidate]||Mission reward from “Cutting the Cord” during a Feature Episode Rerun|
|[Borg Science Bridge Officer Candidate]||From Tier 5 of the Task Force Omega reputation or from the Assimilated accolade.|
|[Nelen Exil] (Voth Science Officer)||From Tier 5 of the Dyson Joint Command reputation.|
|[Photonic Engineering Officer Candidate]||Account wide unlock from the Delta Recruitment event|
Commendation[edit | edit source]
- Federation Enemy Faction Bridge Officer - an officer from certain KDF races (Orion, Nausicaan, Gorn) awarded by Jiro Sugihara to Federation-aligned players for reaching the diplomatic rank of Ambassador.
- KDF Enemy Faction Bridge Officer - an officer from certain Starfleet races (Andorian, Ferengi, Human, Trill) awarded by Marauder Kazzgur to Klingon-aligned players for reaching the commendation rank of Marauder.
Purchaseable[edit | edit source]
C-Store & Lobi[edit | edit source]
Fleet[edit | edit source]
- Colony World Bridge Officers - Lukari and Kentari bridge officers with unique traits available from the Fleet Colony World.
- 23rd Century Bridge Officers - Custom bridge officers with K-13 Survivor traits available from the Fleet Station K-13.
- Krenim Bridge Officers - Custom bridge officers with Krenim-specific traits available from the Fleet Research Lab.
- Romulan Bridge Officer - Custom bridge officers with new Romulan-specific traits available from the Fleet Embassy.
Lockbox[edit | edit source]
- Holographic Deep Space Nine Bridge Officers - Drop from Deep Space Nine Lock Box, includes various Deep Space Nine related characters, both canon and original characters. Kurland may or may not be here.
Veteran reward[edit | edit source]
Rewarded for subscribing to the game for a length of time.
Other[edit | edit source]
Bridge officers acquired by assorted other means.
Event giveaways[edit | edit source]
Only available during random events and giveaways.
- Starfleet and Klingon Empire Emergency Medical Hologram - Promotional giveaway at Star Trek Las Vegas 2015 and a reward for participating in ExtraLife charity campaign (November 5th, 2016 to November 30th, 2016).
- Holo Admiral Leeta Tactical Officer - Available to everyone who donated to the Pop Culture Hero Coalition through Groupees.com after they raised $25,000 or via the Arc Black Friday rewards promotion.
- Dabo Leeta Tactical Officer - Available as a promotional giveaway at FedCon 2016 or via the Arc Black Friday rewards promotion.
- TOS Holographic Bridge Officers - Promotional giveaway for visiting Star Trek conventions in 2016.
- Geordi La Forge (Hologram) - Promotional giveaway at Star Trek Las Vegas 2017.
Unobtainable[edit | edit source]
These bridge officers can no longer be obtained, though existing ones are unaffected.
- Starfleet and Klingon Empire Veteran Bridge Officer - These bridge officers were given to characters whose in-game wealth was significantly devalued in the conversion to the dilithium economy introduced with Season 5. They are extremely rare and have the traits Space Warfare Specialist and Veteran, which are otherwise only found on D'Vex.
- Starfleet and Klingon Empire Photonic Science Bridge Officer - Rewarded via the currently-defunct Referral Program for recruiting a full subscription for one month.
Original Federation tutorial bridge officers[edit | edit source]
The original Federation Tour of Duty tutorial mission “Khitomer Crisis” offered players a choice of one of the following (no longer available) bridge officers, which are unique in that they have four standard traits, an impossible loadout on modern bridge officers. They were commissioned at common quality, become uncommon quality in the status screen, yet they have the same amount of "trait points" as a modern rare bridge officer.
- Tactical Duty Officer, a female Andorian with Acute Senses, Cold Dwelling, Fury and Stubborn.
- Engineering Duty Officer, a male Bolian with Corrosive Blood, Creative, Lucky and Resilient.
- Science Duty Officer, a male Vulcan with Logical, Nerve Pinch, Peak Health and Physical Strength.
Steam Promo Pack bridge officers[edit | edit source]
The Steam Starter Pack came with two bridge officers that have unique trait loadouts:
- The male Trill Engineering Officer Candidate has Basic Luck, Hyper Metabolism, Stubborn and Teamwork; Basic Luck and Teamwork are normally unavailable on Trill officers.
- The female Vulcan Science Officer Candidate has Basic Creativity, Logical, Nerve Pinch and Peak Health; Vulcan bridge officers are normally required to have Physical Strength.
This bundle was removed from Steam and can no longer be purchased, though keys purchased prior to its removal will still work. Future characters on your account can continue to claim the officers, albeit only once, and they cannot be reclaimed if dismissed or discarded. The Steam Runner Bundle that replaced it in the C-Store does not come with the bridge officers, meaning they are now otherwise unobtainable.