Skill: Starship Particle Generators
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
- Note: This skill was replaced by Exotic Particle Generator.
Improves Starship Exotic Damage
This skill improves your damage for attacks that use exotic particles to attack your foes. This skill only improves the damage from such abilities, and not their other effects.
Eject Warp Plasma
Vent Theta Radiation
Details[edit | edit source]
This skill improves your damage for attacks that use exotic particles to attack your foes. This generally includes most non-weapon attacks (such as Bridge Officer, Universal Console or Set Bonus Abilities). This skill only improves the damage from such abilities, and not their other effects.
Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
All exotic particle based abilities, such as (but not limited to):
- Feedback Pulse
- Tyken's Rift
- Photonic Shockwave
- Gravity Well
- Aceton Beam
- Eject Warp Plasma
- Aceton Assimilators
- Vent Theta Radiation
- Isometric Charge
- Tractor Beam Repulsors
- Subspace Vortex
- Structural Integrity Collapse
- Thalaron Pulse
Rank Progression[edit | edit source]
Science captains who learn 6 ranks of this Skill unlock the Ability to train Bridge Officers in Feedback Pulse III
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
Add one or more of these console to increase your Particle Generators skill.
- Console - Science - Particle Generator
- Console - Science - Exotic Particle Field Exciter
- Threat-Scaling Science Consoles [PrtG] Modifiers.
- Particle Focuser Science Consoles [PrtG] Modifiers.
- Console - Engineering - Conductive RCS Accelerator [PrtG] Modifiers