Skill: Shield Regeneration
This skill increases the amount of shields that are passively regenerated on a continuous basis.
Every point of Shield Regeneration skill will cause you to regenerate 0.1% of your maximum shield capacity every 6 seconds, regardless of your current Shields Subsystem Power level.
(Note: Shields Subsystem Power, as well as the base regeneration rates of different types of shields, will modify your final regeneration values.)
- +50 Shield Regeneration
- Total Additional Shield Regeneration = +5% per 6 sec
- +35 Regeneration
- Total Skill Bonus = +85
- Total Additional Shield Regeneration = +8.5% per 6 sec
- +15 Regeneration
- Total Skill Bonus = +100
- Total Additional Shield Regeneration = +10% per 6 sec
Overview[edit | edit source]
Shield Regeneration is a Commander Science skill that is available to all Commanders. There are three total skills in this chain, each costing 1 Space Point to purchase.
This skill previously modified how much regeneration you received from your Shields Subsystem Power level, but now operates independently of your power levels.
Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
- Console - Science - Shield Emitter Amplifier (up to +39.4% at Mk XV Epic)
- Console - Science - Shield Refrequencer [ShReg] (up to +25)
- Console - Science - Exotic Particle Field Exciter [ShReg] (up to +39.4 at Mk XV Epic)
- Console - Engineering - Conductive RCS Accelerator [ShReg] (up to +39.4 at Mk XV Epic)
- Emergency Power to Shields (the shield power boost from this ability boosts passive shield regeneration; the ability itself is not boosted by the shield regeneration skill nor does it directly increase shield regeneration, only through it's ability to increase shield power)