As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Skill: Shield Hardness
This skill increases the amount of incoming damage negated by your shields.
By default, each point of Shields Subsystem Power negates 0.2% the damage that your shields take. Every point of Shield Hardness skill will negate an additional 0.2% regardless of your current Shields Subsystem Power.
- +50 Shield Hardness
- Total Additional Shield Damage Negation = +10%
Improved Shield Hardness
- +35 Shield Hardness
- Total Skill Bonus = +85
- Total Additional Shield Damage Negation = +17%
Advanced Shield Hardness
- +15 Shield Hardness
- Total Skill Bonus = +100
- Total Additional Shield Damage Negation = +20%
Overview[edit | edit source]
Shield Hardness is a Commander Science skill that is available to all Commanders. There are three total skills in this chain, each costing 1 Space Point to purchase.
This skill does not affect damage that bleeds through your shields and reaches your hull.
Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
Console[edit | edit source]
- Console - Universal - Metaphasic Solar Capacitor
- Console - Universal - Resonant Dissipation Matrix
- Console – Universal – Assault Mode Relays - When Equipped on a Manasa
- Console - Engineering - Conductive RCS Accelerator
- Console - Universal - Fleet Support Platform
- Console - Universal - Tachyon Pulse Platform
- Console – Universal – Polaric Chromoelectric Modulator
- Console - Universal - Ablative Hazard Shielding
- Console - Universal - Singularity Inverter
Traits[edit | edit source]
- Frontal Assault
- Subsystem Redundancies
- Exotic Absorption
- Nanoprobe Field Generator
- Pattern Recognition