We are re-indexing our search results on the top 100 wikis on the platform, starting June 25th and ending later this week. If you experience search issues, that means your wiki is currently being re-indexed. Thanks for your patience.
Skill: Sector Space Travel Speed
This skill improves your Starship Warp Speed and turn rate in Sector Space. ...
Sector Space Travel Speed is a Science skill available to all players. This skill costs 5 Science skillpoints.
Details[edit | edit source]
Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
- Space Skills: first science track unlock path choice selection node
- modifiers and Engine
- M.A.C.O. Impulse Engines or Adapted K.H.G. Impulse Engines
- Assimilated Subtranswarp Engines
- Advanced Fleet Engines
- Temporal Defense Initiative Overcharged Warp Core
- Temporal Defense Initiative Overcharged Singularity Core
- Gamma Synergistic Overcharged Warp Core
- Gamma Synergistic Overcharged Singularity Core
NOTE: The warp factor of an equipped engine will overwrite a possibly higher warp factor of an equipped warp or singularity core.
Equation to determine sector space speed[edit | edit source]
(100 + (sector speed skill / 2)) * (Base warp factor / 100)
- Borg Assimilated Sub-transwarp (base speed of Transwarp 14)
- Sector Speed Travel Points - 100
(100 + (100 / 2)) * (14 / 100) = 21
- Normal Slipstream Drive (base speed of Transwarp 20)
- Total Sector Speed points - 200 (10x Sector Speed , Diplomatic Immunity  and Raiding Party )
(100 + (200 / 2)) * (20 / 100) = 40
- Chroniton Infused Slipstream Drive (base speed of Transwarp 25 - only on Multi-mission Explorer ships)
- Total Sector Speed points - 232.8 (Sector Speed , Diplomatic Immunity , Raiding Party , Critical success in Assignment: Perform Antimatter Containment Leak Drills  and M.A.C.O. Impulse Engine Mk XII [8.8])
(100 + (232.8 / 2)) * (25 / 100) = 54.1