We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Skill: Scientific Readiness
This skill provides a bonus to your Ability Recharge for all Science Bridge Officer Abilities. For each point of Scientific Readiness skill, these abilities will recharge 0.2% faster.
100% Ability Recharge bonus would reduce an ability's recharge time to half of its base value. Most abilities have a minimum recharge time which varies from ability to ability. This skill (and all other Power Recharge bonuses) can never push an ability past their minimum recharge.
- +50 Scientific Readiness - Total Ability Recharge Bonus = 10%
- +35 Scientific Readiness - Total Ability Recharge Bonus = 17%
- +15 Scientific Readiness - Total Ability Recharge Bonus = 20%
Overview[edit | edit source]
Bridge Officer Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
- Science Team
- Built to Last
- Hazard Emitters
- Transfer Shield Strength
- Destabilizing Resonance Beam
- Feedback Pulse
- Gravity Well
- Photonic Shockwave
- Tyken's Rift
- Energy Siphon
- Tachyon Beam
- Charged Particle Burst
- Jam Targeting Sensors
- Mask Energy Signature
- Photonic Officer
- Photonic Shockwave
- Polarize Hull
- Science Team
- Scramble Sensors
- Subspace Vortex
- Viral Matrix
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
- Casual Glitch Tier 4 Temporal Operative Specialization = 50% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction (When Continuity is triggered)
- Temporal Backstep = -5 (per second) seconds to the current recharge time of abilities (-25seconds total. from abilities remaining cool down)
- Temporal Inversion Field 150% Power Recharge Speed
- Temporal Phase Capacitor = 50% Bridge Officer ability recharge time reduction for 15 sec
- Photonic Officer 2%-4% Bridge Officer Cooldown (40%-80% in 20 sec)
[ 20%-40% ]
- Attrition Warfare Tier 2 Strategist Specialization =10%- 20% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction every 30s using hull heals.
- Arrest 20% Recharge on Boff abilities when current primary target is defeated.
- Timeline Stabilizer = Self: 2% - 4% Bridge Officer and Captain Ability Recharge Time (20%-40% in 10 sec)
[7.5% or less]
- Advanced Temporal Defense Chroniton Beam Array = +5% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction (2.5% Chance)
- Advanced Temporal Defense Chroniton Torpedo Launcher = +5% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction (33% Chance)
- Console - Universal - Bio-Neural Gel Pack = +7% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
- Chrono-Capacitor Array = 7.5% - 9.4% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
- Deploy Drone Guardians 7.5% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
- Magnetoplasma Relays 5% Power Recharge Speed
- Opportunistic Tier 4 Intelligence Specialization = +5% Recharge Speed for All Captain Abilities
Science Only Cooldown Modifiers[edit | edit source]
- Deflector Officer = 25% chance: Deflector abilities recharge time to 50% of normal recharge time
- Gravimetric Scientist (Exotic Damage Cooldown variant) = 50% chance for -10 seconds (Non-Weapon Boff abilities) each time Gravity Well and Tyken's Rift are used
[15% Sci Cooldown]
- Torpedo Astrometric Synergy = 15% -18.75% Science Bridge officer Cooldown reduction using Torpedo Abilities
- Timeline Stabilizer = 15% Science Bridge officer Recharge Time (Passive Ability)
[10% Sci Cooldown]
- All Hands on Deck 10% Science Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
- Prevailing Bolstered Impulse Engines = 10% Science Bridge officer Recharge Time (When Activating Heal or Shield Heal Ability)
- [Krenim Female Science Officer Candidate] 10% Science Bridge officer Cooldown reduction per Krenim Sci Officer.
- Inevitability Tier 2 Temporal Operative Specialization = 5% - 10% Power Recharge Speed on all Exotic Damage Bridge Officer abilities
- Console - Universal - Mycelium Ambush - +50 Starship Scientific Readiness
- Console - Universal - Temporal Trajectory Shifter- +50 Starship Scientific
Set Bonus[edit | edit source]
- Ability: Magnetoplasma Relays = 5% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
- Temporal Inversion Field = 150% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
Note[edit | edit source]
- Cool down reduction(s) cannot reduce a power's remaining cool down below any shared or duplicate ability cool downs.
- Certain science abilities will not see a cooldown reduction while certain abilities are active.
- Some Items may not stack with others in this list.