Skill: Scientific Readiness
This skill provides a bonus to your Ability Recharge for all Science Bridge Officer Abilities. For each point of Scientific Readiness skill, these abilities will recharge 0.2% faster.
100% Ability Recharge bonus would reduce an ability's recharge time to half of its base value. Most abilities have a minimum recharge time which varies from ability to ability. This skill (and all other Power Recharge bonuses) can never push an ability past their minimum recharge.
- +50 Scientific Readiness - Total Ability Recharge Bonus = 10%
- +35 Scientific Readiness - Total Ability Recharge Bonus = 17%
- +15 Scientific Readiness - Total Ability Recharge Bonus = 20%
Overview[edit | edit source]
Scientific Readiness is a Admiral Science skill that is available to all Admirals.There are three total skills each costing 1 Space Point to purchase.
Bridge Officer Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
- Science Team
- Built to Last
- Hazard Emitters
- Transfer Shield Strength
- Destabilizing Resonance Beam
- Feedback Pulse
- Gravity Well
- Photonic Shockwave
- Tyken's Rift
- Energy Siphon
- Tachyon Beam
- Charged Particle Burst
- Jam Targeting Sensors
- Mask Energy Signature
- Photonic Officer
- Photonic Shockwave
- Polarize Hull
- Science Team
- Scramble Sensors
- Subspace Vortex
- Viral Matrix
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
- Advanced Temporal Defense Chroniton Beam Array = +5% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction (2.5% Chance)
- Advanced Temporal Defense Chroniton Torpedo Launcher = +5% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction (33% Chance)
- Chrono-Capacitor Array = 7.5% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
- Deploy Drone Guardians 7.5% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
- Temporal Phase Capacitor = 50% Bridge Officer ability recharge time reduction for 15 sec
- Timeline Stabilizer = Self: 2% - 4% Bridge Officer and Captain Ability Recharge Time (Active Ability)
- Temporal Backstep = -5 (per second) seconds to the current recharge time of abilities
- Console - Universal - Bio-Neural Gel Pack = +7% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
- Opportunistic Tier 4 Intelligence Specialization = +5% Recharge Speed for All Captain Abilities
- Attrition Warfare Tier 2 Strategist Specialization = 20% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
- Casual Glitch Tier 4 Temporal Operative Specialization = 50% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction (When Continuity is triggered)
- Arrest 20% Recharge on Boff abilities when current primary target is defeated.
Science Only Cooldown Modifiers[edit | edit source]
- All Hands on Deck 10% Science Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
- Prevailing Bolstered Impulse Engines = 10% Science Bridge officer Recharge Time (When Activating Heal or Shield Heal Ability)
- Torpedo Astrometric Synergy = 15% Science Bridge officer Cooldown reduction using Torpedo Abilites
- [Krenim Female Science Officer Candidate] 10% Science Bridge officer Cooldown reduction per Krenim Sci Officer.
- Inevitability Tier 2 Temporal Operative Specialization = 5% - 10% Power Recharge Speed on all Exotic Damage Bridge Officer abilities
- Timeline Stabilizer = 15% Science Bridge officer Recharge Time (Passive Ability)
- Gravimetric Scientist (Exotic Damage Cooldown variant) = 50% chance for -10 seconds (Non-Weapon Boff abilities) each time Gravity Well and Tyken's Rift are used
- Deflector Officer = 25% chance: Deflector abilities recharge time to 50% of normal recharge time
- Deflector Dishes with Modifier 10% Science Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
- Console - Universal - Mycelium Ambush - +50 Starship Scientific Readiness
Set Bonus[edit | edit source]
- Ability: Magnetoplasma Relays = 5% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
- Temporal Inversion Field = 150% Bridge officer Cooldown reduction
Note[edit | edit source]
- Cool down reduction(s) cannot reduce a power's remaining cool down below any shared or duplicate ability cool downs.
- Certain science abilities will not see a cooldown reduction while certain abilities are active.
- Some Items may not stack with others in this list.