Skill: Kit Readiness
This skill provides a bonus to your Ability Recharge for all Kit Module Abilities. For each point of Kit Readiness skill, these abilities will recharge 0.2% faster.
100% Ability Recharge bonus would reduce an ability's recharge time to half of its base value. Most abilities have a minimum recharge time which varies. This skill (and all other Power Recharge bonuses) can never push an ability past its minimum recharge.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Kit Readiness is a Ground skill that is available to Players. It improves recharge times of all Kit Module abilities. This skill can be increased in several ways:
- Skill system - Investment of ground points into: Kit Efficiency and Improved Kit Efficiency.
- Kits with [KCD] modifier.
- Personal ground Trait: Field Technician
Abilities affected[edit | edit source]
- Kit Readiness affects all Kit Module abilities.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Skill system[edit | edit source]
Kit Readiness can be increased through the Skill system upon reaching a Lieutenant rank, after which 2 skill nodes are available for purchase, each costing 1 Ground Point.
- → Kit Efficiency: +60 Kit Readiness for a total of 12% recharge bonus
- → Improved Kit Efficiency: +40 Kit Readiness for a total of 20% recharge bonus